From the concierge pick from the airport I recommend this for every one , they meet you just as you step off the aircraft and fast track you through to a waiting Mercedes, will always do this from now on.
Next they are waiting out side the hotel for you to arrive, they took us up to our room, but to our surprise they upgraded us to a suite.( Fantastic),. We thought we might have a nice room as this was my husbands 60th birthday present, but we did not expect this, they really did spoil us.
The room had a sitting room, dinning area , 2 toilets, a wonderful bathroom with Jo Malone products, his & Hers walk in wardrobe , and a wonderful bed with the best sheets I have ever slept in. The shower was powerful and very big, best ever. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world but this one is hard to beat, in the respect the staff would go out of their way to help you , but not over the top.
The Amber restaurant is Michelin star & the service was outstanding from the assist manager & the girl at the front of house. The food was excellent.
The have a bar downstairs which is very nice , very busy I believe it is quite the place to meet up it seemed to be very popular, although we only had a drink their .
This hotel is on HK island and I would recommend anyone having a holiday here in HK to stay on the Island its so very close to everything you want to visit, it just seemed a nicer place than Kowloon to me.
The Manager James Yap even came up to us to ask us if we were having a good time , he was such a nice man, that's why this hotel works well as his staff seem very happy to be working their. I would defiantly return to this hotel as its very central to everything you want to see,
I would recommend this hotel for couples, Business travellers.
A big thank you to all the lovely staff at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental
Alison & Fred Hicks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental