The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$238
US$224
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$165
US$124
US$196
US$142
Trip.com
US$181
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$270
US$230
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$79
Hotel Direct
1,079 results
All reviewsamber restaurantlandmark mallround bathwalk in closetfour seasonsoffice buildinglan kwai fongliving areahuge bathroomfavorite hotelsteam roomindoor poolin room diningcentral districtconcierge teamluxury hoteldirect access
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am very fortunate to stay in many luxury hotels around the world, but last weekend in the Landmark, totally knocked me for 6. I was greeted with warmth and familiarity from the moment I arrived. The rooms are spacious and light, with everything you could wish for and of course all the amenities you require and they keep them coming too. However what really made the hotel was the staff, they are so friendly and courteous from the front office to the spa and the bar, everyone knew my name, took interest in my stay and made me feel so at home.
The GM is a fantastic character and welcoming man and one person who has to be mentioned is Sonya the Front Office manager, she is not only an asset to The Landmark but the MO group as a whole.

The only slight annoyance for me was being told about 10times the breakfast was finishing on Sunday morning, which I was aware of I just wanted to finish my coffee.. I truly believe it was just because the staff didn't want to disappoint me.

I can't wait to get back to this jewel in Hong Kong as soon as i can, and take a deep breath on arrival for that heavenly smell and smile.

Room Tip: If you can get an L600 room with a corner view these are very bright and airy and i love them.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and taking the time to share your review.

We appreciate all your feedback which is important to us and we are delighted to hear that our spacious rooms and service did not let you down. .

We are sorry to hear that you were being interrupted during your breakfast and we hope that this did not intrude on your breakfast experience. Rest assured that I've shared your thoughts with our team in MO Bar, to be less intrusive when closing down the breakfast buffet.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to HK.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel is an amazing experience. I stayed there on my most recent business trip and found their service and attention to detail in the room amazing..Centrally located in a great shopping strip and a perfect place to retreat after business meetings.I had a facial in their day spa , which was a highlight! Breakfast in the Amber room is a must....The rooms are so spacious and have every touch to make your stay memorable.The staff are so friendly and offer outstanding customer service....I will definitely book again when I return to do business in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate D
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your positive review and we appreciate that you have a choice of 5 star luxury hotels to choose from in Hong Kong.

Our location is one of the attractions of staying here together with our spacious rooms, service and facilities and I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed all of it including a visit to The Oriental Spa.

We pride ourselves in providing exceptional and personalized service and I’m glad to hear that your interaction with our entire team has left a lasting impression.

We look forward forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay with my wife! I booked my room on their website, their staff emailed me and reconfirmed all the details with me prior to our arrival. They learned this trip was for celebrating our wedding anniversary and helped me to book a table at Amber and spa treatment. Everything was well arranged. Front office staff was very nice and professional. My wife was impressed with the amenities and a hand-written card from the Hotel and have a message of Happy Wedding Anniversary on it. All staff in this Hotel are very friendly and professional! I must go back to this Hotel later in my business trip!

Stayed: July 2014

We are honored that you chose The Landmark to celebrate such a milestone with your wife – Congratulations! Thank you for choosing The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, as your romantic getaway, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and interaction with our staff..

I am delighted to know that my reservation colleagues handled your enquiry and booking with efficiency and look forward to welcoming you both back on another occasion.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Without a doubt, the Landmark is the best high-end business/boutique hotel in Hong Kong - and probably one of the best in the world. I admit to being a "regular," but that's because it is unparalleled in Hong Kong - I have opportunities to move elsewhere consistent with my travel budget, but I choose to stay at the Landmark. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the hotel facitities - gym (one of the best hotel gyms anywhere), spa (ditto) and restuarants - are all terrific. But what really puts the Landmark over the top is the service. There is not a hotel staff anywhere on the planet that is more attentive or knowledgeable. From the front desk to housekeeping to the gym and spa to the restaurants to the concierge - the staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. And the location is a huge plus - unless you need to be in the IFC, for my money it is the best location in Central - part of the "core Central" indoor corridor, but also close to Hollywood Road, Soho, the Peak Tram, etc.

Room Tip: The larger (L600) corner rooms on higher floors are the rooms with the most natural light.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review The Landmark, it is an honor to be up there as one of the best hotels you’ve stayed in. We also appreciate that you had the time to enjoy our award winning facilities during your stay and we are also thrilled to hear that you found our staff interaction attentive and knowledgeable. I’m also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our L600 series rooms and Central location.

I am fortunate to be working with such passionate individuals who go above and beyond to leave a lasting impression.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels for business and I must say that the landmark mandarin service levels are wold class..all staff are very welcoming and professional.. What is a surprise is the level of facilities in the hotel. The pool , gym and spa areas are of the highest standard. Only thing missing is Barbour view but I don't have a lot of time for that, the central location and the ground Mo Bar make up for that !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, we appreciate your comments about your recent stay.

Your positive remarks inspire us to keep improving our service and facilities. We’re delighted to read that you had time in our award-winning Oriental Spa which many of our guests’ enjoy during their stay. Although our spacious guestrooms do not have harbor views, it was a pleasure to

Read that you enjoyed our high quality of service, Central location and ever-pulsating MO Bar.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.