We stayed twice in March at either end of our holiday in Vietnam. The first time we stayed in the L600 Premier and the second time were lucky enough to be upgraded to the L900 Landmark Suite. Both rooms were incredible particularly the rainforest shower and the huge bath (which surprisingly took no time at all to fill). The beds were really comfy and the blackout blinds meant we both slept really well.
The main downside to the room was the automation and the high tech lighting system which confused me every time - even my "techy" husband struggled so it wasn't just a woman thing! Also the wifi coverage was really poor and we had to use the cable to be able to access the internet. When you have to pay for daily internet access (a pet hate of ours when you're already paying high room prices) it's even more annoying when it isn't even wireless. The only other annoyance was when we needed to print as the one guest use printer was in the spa reception area where there is one PC and a Mac for guest use. That was OK for us as we use both but I saw other guests having to wait for the windows PC as they did not know how to use a Mac.
The customer service in the hotel was excellent at all times and it was nice to be recognised when we returned the second time.
Location was excellent as it was a short walk through the Landmark Centre to the underground for Kowloon and less than 5 mins walk to Lan Kwai Fong.
Overall a very good hotel with just a few niggly areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world’s top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong’s best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong’s oldest temples and Asia’s longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental