I stayed at the Landmark Mandarin in May 2010 for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary. It was a totally exceptional experience. I was stayed with my wife and our kid. We booked the L600 room which is large and comfortable. The bathroom is fabulous.
Since I have mentioned we had a kid with us during reservation, children amenities were already there when we entered our room. All the service staffs are excellent. We had a lot of requests during our stay, like ice, hot water and kettle, etc. All amenities were promptly delivered to our room. Moreover, all the staffs remain kind and patient about all our requests and seem to be ready to serve us at anytime. I believe this is what a five-star hotel service standard is.
Furthermore, they also provided some special amenities and gift for us to celebrate our anniversary. We just feel so warm about this personalized service.
We all have a great time here. I strongly recommend this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental