Just finished two night stay at the Landmark with connected LS600 Deluxe and Premier rooms. The rooms are breath taking in design if you like the contemporary style. Among the nicest rooms that I can recall staying in. The location was fantastic. The metro station is literally attached to the hotel and the accompanying Landmark shopping complex includes a nice food court, fancy restaurants and a selection of upscale shopping. Using walkways and underground access, one can get to most central district locations without ever going outside.
My main issues resolve around incessant street noise. As the hotel is surrounded by much taller buildings and faces a busy street, there is no way to avoid honking, traffic noises and even the sound of building ventilation systems. It did not bother me but my wife couldn't sleep well and that affects everything. In spite of having reservations for months, our rooms were not available until late in the day. The breakfast, while nice, was also pricey at $26 USD for a fairly limited buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world’s top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong’s best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong’s oldest temples and Asia’s longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, MrandMrsSmith, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental