- Excellent location @Mongkok, near to Mongkok MTR
- very clean room
- Lots of eateries nearby
- building consists of local residents & guesthouse. Gives u a good sense of local experience
- building looks old & has a "haunted" feeling
- room is extremely small for an Asian. You can't even stretch your arms fully. Be prepare to get a few bruises by bumping into the corners of the beds.
- Eateries nearby are mainly Chinese. Not halal friendly for Muslim friends
- next to lobby smells bad everyday because of fried stink tofu.
Just stay for its location if you r on budget. Generally, accommodation in Hong Kong is expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ah Shan Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ah Shan Hotel Hong Kong
- Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong