“Loved it - Wanted to Move in!!”

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Ranked #49 of 716 Hotels in Hong Kong
Collingwood, Canada
“Loved it - Wanted to Move in!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel was great, Big bright, airy. Friendly staff great rooms. Meals were great. We had the pool and hot tub to ourselves the whole time we are there. Loved it want to go back!! It was a great family vacation! And so close to Disneyland - great stay!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Skyturtle101

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Goods and Services in this hotel are very expensive. A bottle of water, $25, acan of beer $40, not in the restaurant, but in gift shops. I suggest you take some liquids with you.

Very weak levels of English spoken by restaurant staff, many appear to be imported from China. Hopefully someone will understand your questions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
7 Thank TempleofPeace
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We visited in 2009 and received a courtesy upgrade to concierge level. The view from our balcony was the most spectacular view so far in my lifetime. I dream of looking out to that sea and the English gardens. This hotel was worth every penny! Our kids got to meet so many princesses and we felt like royalty there. We loved watching the fireworks from the exec lounge.

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Ashley L
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed as a family of 5 and cannot fault this hotel. The staff were wonderful and made such a fuss of the children. We ate every morning in the Enchanted Garden where the characters would come round to each table and visit the guests. The breakfast buffet was fabulous for the children with Mickey shaped waffles and pancakes and a huge variety for the adults. Highlight of our Hong Kong adventure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Etc147
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The moment you step on the driveway you will feel that you are transported back to the Victorian Era. The hotel has this smell that is so distinct, makes you feel like royalty. From the uniforms of the bell men to the amazing Disney music the orchestra is playing in the Lobby, everything spells GRAND!
We got a room with Kingdom Club lounge access and every centavo spent was well worth it!!! They have candy buffet, and serve snacks and refreshments all day. The breakfast buffet was exceptional as well as the cocktails and hors doeuvres. Oh, did I mention that they also serve beers and wines during cocktails? Well, they do! The kingdom club guests also have specially designated balconies to watch the Fireworks Display every 9 in the evening. Express check in and check out is also done in the lounge. Guests can also purchase park tickets in the lounge, so convenient!
The room we got had a balcony that has a breath taking view of the sea and the garden.
I was not able to inform them early that we will be celebrating our daughter's birthday but when we got there I informed the staff who was checking us in and she gave my daughter a "It's my birthday today" button so she got extra stickers that staff gives away. They also sent a towel cake to our room.

I cannot think of anything negative to say about this hotel, my whole family definitely enjoyed our stay! Just be prepared to spend a little extra because they sell treats everywhere but as the saying goes, memories are priceless. Thank you Disneyland Hotel for making my daughter's 7th birthday memorable!

Room Tip: Avail of the Kingdom Club lounge access. So worth it!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reading, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed here in with my husband and 2 children. We stayed in the concierge and had the best room over looking the maze and the sea.
Our daughter, being blonde, was treated like royalty. My son had to carry his passport every day to the park even though we had photo passes because by Chinese standards, they couldn't believe how young he was, he's so tall!. The breakfasts and suppers in our own private dining room were marvellous. The waiting staff were wonderful and at times the chefs made dishes just for my daughter alone, like little heart shaped biscuits.
The room was simply huge, 2 massive king size beds, double doors opening out onto our balcony. We were really spoilt with our room., a tv in the bathroom, a full set of souvenir toiletries every day, these made great gifts! Even my 3 year old got her own beautiful embroidered slippers.
We were able to watch the night time fireworks from a tiny balcony in the private dining room, and the pianist was wonderful.
At the buffet at night the children loved the chocolate fountains and the characters interacted and kept them entertained.
A downside is that the hotel is hours away from HK town centre and the summer temperatures are at their hottest, my youngest got heat stroke.

I spent a day in the spa and it was incredibly luxurious. The staff were amazing.

I have stayed in all the disneyland paris hotels and animal kingdom lodge and the Polynesian in Orlando, but none of them compare to this hotel. It is simply the best and I can't rate it highly enough.
My favourite hotel.

Room Tip: Go for concierge. It's worth the extra.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank SStamp
sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'd never been to a Disneyland anywhere before but we did choose to stay here on our trip to HK.
The Hotel impressed me for its cleanliness and wonderful presentation. The staff were lovely. We had dinner one night in the Enchanted Garden which had a wonderful buffet. The Disney characters visit, Micky, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto. They were great about taking photos with your camera for you as well as their in-house photographer. I especially loved the way they treated the children. They took the time to cater to them all! Pool area great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family