US$199
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$181
US$143
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$215
US$208
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$190
US$148
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$212
US$689
US$561
Hotels.com
2,216 results
All reviewschef mickeymickey mousedisneyland parkstudio loungedisney characterspiano shaped poolshuttle bus to disneylanddisney storehidden mickeysvisiting disneylandgames roommagical stayhong kong disneyhotel groundssunny bayenchanted gardencharacter breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2008

My family stayed here for 3 nights, mid July 2008. We had just a fabulous time, it was the tail end of a long busy holiday and this hotel proved to be perfect for relaxation and fun.

At the moment the hotel is offering an extra days Disneyland pass depending on your stay. We stayed 3 nights and got a 2 day pass for the price of 1. We found plenty to do at the park. The queues were really short in the morning, the busiest time being in the evening for the fireworks, which is an absolute highlight.

We had intended to spend time sightseeing in HK but had such a great time at Disneyland and hanging out by the pool that we just didn't get around to it. The pool is great for kids, towels are provided and the bar is opens in the afternoon and offers a great range of non and alcoholic cocktails. Great for a holiday treat.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. We were able to check in early and organised a 1 hour later checkout. We ate at Chef Mickey every morning and most evenings as the buffet offered something for everyone, both asian and european options. Food at Disneyland is mostly fast food so the hotel food is better if you are looking for something more substantial.

When we stayed there were plenty of characters (Goofy in the Pool! etc) around the hotel complex for photos, this really added to the whole Disneyland experience.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank tgagirl
Reviewed 6 July 2008

We (a group of ten, 6 kids and 4 adults) stayed here from June 16th-20th.

We had a blast. We prebooked the buffet every morning for a discount and bought the parks annual pass and got 50% off room rate (discount depends on the season). Everything was clean and new! The rooms were always done when we returened.
The hotel offers a few places to dine and you can visit the sister hotel (Disneyland Hotel)too, it is very elegant! You can take the shuttle to get there or walk out along the water out side the back gate. It is a nice stroll.

The shuttle was nice, we had very short waits. Although I thought the walk into the park from the dropoff was a bit far, maybe it was the rain? After a long day at the park with my four kids, the walk back the the pickup was not as exciting as the walk in...lol

The park does close a bit early, we took the mtr to the local citygate mall for some extra fun though.

Overall it was well worth every penny. I think we got a great deal on memories that will last a lifetime!!

3  Thank AngieDuenas
Reviewed 21 June 2008

My boyfriend and I checked in to the hotel on a thursday afternoon. The check in was fast & efficient but we weren't given a room yet as it wasn't ready at noon. Check in is only after 3pm. Hence we went on to Disneyland, leaving our luggages in their safe guard :)

We checked in after the fun & magical time in Disneyland. The hotel is really clean and nice. Although we took the room with only garden view, we were given a room that has a view of the sea! And even the Disneyland Hotel. :)

Almost everything in the hotel is uniquely Disney. The lampshade, the shower curtain (!!), shampoo bottles, slippers, etc. They even made the hand towel into the shape of... a penguin?? With 2 stickers that are supposed to be its eyes. Really cute.

The hotel is really family friendly although we did not have any kids with us. If i'm not wrong, most of the rooms actually have two beds for family. Since it's only the two of us, we requested for a room with only one double bed. So, we were given what we requested, and on top of that there was a sofa in the room! :) Impressive. Comfortable bed, and sofa.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank -gelow77-
Reviewed 9 June 2008

We arrived at the hotel on a weekday noon, and found a ridiculously long and SLOW queue at the check-in area. I waited for almost 1 hour just to check, eventhough there were 4 - 5 check in counters operational at that time. The problem is, the staff are very slow in handling each check-in reuest. I estimated that most of the check-in took about 20 minutes, and the more complicated ones (eventhoough I do not understand how complicated checking in can get) took over half an hour. Isn't that ridiculous? I am pretty accurate in my observation as I timed them using my watch. Even my own check-in took 15 minutes, where the staff asked me three times to confirm the number of park tickets that I wanted to purchase (which I have already pre-booked. So, I do not understand why she had to re-confirm it three times during the check in process).

The check-in staff were very friendly but it did not help to compensate for the poor servie though.

It was crazy to see such poor service. This was definitely the worst check in experience I had in my entire life. Other than that, the rooms were of decent size and clean, but nothing to shout about. The swimming pool looks good but did nto get a chance to try it out.

2  Thank Stayoshi
Reviewed 8 June 2008

My family ( 2 adult, 5yr old, 7 yr old) stayed here for 3 nights on the 28th, 29th and 30th May 2008. We bought an annual pass for my daughter and as a result saved 50% on our accommodation by booking directly with the motel. Prior to our stay I emailed the motel and they were prompt and friendly with all their communications.

We arrived at 10am on a Wednesday. We took 2 blue taxis due to our 4 large suitcases and the taxi fare was 120HK per taxi. Staff were there to meet the taxis and assist with our luggage. Check-in was easy and quick. I had purchased my daughter's annual pass over the internet and the reception staff were able to issue the annual pass as well as park tickets (we got a deal of 2 days for the price of 1) for the rest of our family. Check-in time is not usually to early afternoon however the reception staff did a shuffle for us and we got access to a room at 10am. This meant the kids could go for a swim as soon as we arrived.

The pool has a water slide. Beach towels are provided at the pool as are flotation vests for little kids (although the pool isn't really deep). A Lifeguard is on duty at all times. The spa however was very hot in the middle of the day (39 degrees).

The hotel has really nice gardens and you can access the waterfront promenade through the gardens. There is also a small playground for kids and some cars for great photos.

The room was 2 double beds and had a reasonable space to move around in. They provide you with bath robes and slippers with mickey outline on them (the slippers are free to take home with you). The shampoo has mickey lids and the fash washers were done each morning to represnt an animal (rabbit etc).

The foyer has a good gift shop. We were also fortunate to have photos taken with Marie from the Aristocats in the lobby one evening after returning from the park.

Breakfast at Chef Mickey wasn't as good as the character breakfast at the Enchanted Garden but stil had a good range and options. I would recommend that you go to the Enchanted Garden each day though just for the great service and better and more expansive brekfast foods. The omlette and chinese noodles made to order were delicious. As were the variety of pastries and cakes. Not to mention the added bonus of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy who arrived at 8am at the 7am-9am brekfast sitting. The walk to the Hong Kong Hotel was less than 5 minutes - even with the kids and the rain.

The resort bus was very great to get to the park. We never had to wait for more than 5 minutes and it wasn't crowded. After the fireworks there were 5 buses waiting for guests to take them back to the motel so even at the busiest time we didn't have to wait.

Our stay was magical and everyhting you could ask for. The Disney staff made sure your dreams do come true when you stay at a Disney hotel.

5  Thank AussieKaren