Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$238
US$202
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$158
US$118
US$196
US$146
US$182
US$128
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$268
US$228
  • Pool
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$108
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$78
Hotel Direct
2,183 results
All reviewschef mickeymickey mousedisneyland parkstudio loungedisney charactersdisney storepiano shaped poolshuttle bus to disneylandhidden mickeysvisiting disneylandgames roommagical stayhong kong disneypark viewsunny baycharacter breakfastswimming pool
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I've stayed in a couple of Disney or Universal Studios themed hotels in recent years. This one blew my mind. The Mickey themed art deco style is everyone, from the mirrors on the walls right through to the toiletries provided in the bathrooms. Someone obviously goes to a great deal of trouble each day to shape the face washers into little origami style animal characters.

Though not overly large, the room was comfy enough for a family of four, and it was clean and tidy. The buffet breakfast, while not featuring the Disney characters like over at the Disneyland Hotel, was spectacular. The kids loved it, and I don't think I've ever seen such a range of food anywhere else before. Watch out about dinner in the same restaurant though - its unbelievably expensive. If we were to return to HK Disneyland again, I would stay here again, and would recommend it to families with children.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Not that I have stayed in many Disney (Paris and Tokyo), but this was probably the least "magical" of the three. I know this Hollywood is not the main Disney hotel, but in Tokyo I didn't stay in the main hotel either (was in Sheraton to be more specific).

The room looked rather old and should probably have gotten a facelift yesteryear. The service from the staff was business-like, which would have been ok if this had been a business hotel. But being a Disney hotel and the first point-of-contact for overseas guests going to Disneyland HK, one would have expected them to be more cheerful and joyous. Maybe they were tired dealing with the big crowds from the holiday season, or maybe I was just plain unlucky the few times I dealt with them. But well, I write what I saw.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BusYawbus
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for just one night and although it was busy due to the holiday season, the experience was still pleasant. As any Disney Hotel, expect a lot of kids running around. We tried the character breakfast at the nearby Disneyland Hotel and enjoyed the breakfast food very much.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed only 1 night but the kids really had fun! The rooms were big with signs of Mickey everywhere. We booked 2 rooms and so lucky both connected. Free shuttle to HK Disneyland...Highly recommended !!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I decided to bring my family to visit HK Disney this time. Staying in DHH was wonderfully convenient, relaxed and worth it. Shuttle buses, close to mtr to the city .. Very friendly and no extra charges .

• Stayed: December 2013