“First and many more to come”

Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Ranked #82 of 726 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Positive
- twin size beds!
- clean surroundings
- great souvenir shop
- SUPER FAST WIFI CONNECTION (my personal fave)

Negative
- low supply of toilettries
- to the staff, i think it wouldn't hurt to always give out a smile to travelers since first and foremost, it's Disney!
- short time for check in to check out

All in all, We've enjoyed our stay at the hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,034)

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have been an avid Disney lovers. The room are spacious, wonderful, cheerful and so cute. Everywhere you turn, there are wonders of Disney. If you are lucky, you may bump into Donald Duck, Goofy even Mickey Mouse. I really enjoy the two night stay there with my wonderful family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dilla2013
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed overnight at this hotel when we visited the Disneyland. The check-in time was around 2pm, but my son was not feeling well, and hence requested for an early check-in - they immediately allotted me a room - must appreciate their service. The hotel staff helped me to quickly check-in the room and all our bags were sent across immediately. The room was quite spacious, and comfortable, we had a garden view room. The touch of Disneyland was all across the room - disney brush, slippers, cup, etc. The bus service from the hotel to the park/station is quite frequent. The bell desk is quite cooperative and quick in giving/taking your luggage. The dining options are however limited, but sufficient for a night.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DebjyotiDatta
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Left an expensive branded t-shirt in the room when we packed and left for another hotel. We took a cab and it was a DIRECT destination. Upon reaching the other hotel, I unpacked my luggage and I couldn't find it. I immediately called Hollywood hotel to check. They took awhile to come back and told me there was nothing left behind in the room. There you go, obviously there are no 2 ways about it. Think twice before deciding on this hotel. My first and last time for sure. Btw, it ain't price friendly too.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank CYCA76
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed there for one night, so we could get an early start the next morning to get into Disney Land. For the kids it was such a great experience, to find the little Mickey Mouse signs everywhere. For our purpose it was perfect, however I won't choose to stay there for longer than that. Our family room and bathroom was really small and the hotel was extremely busy. I do want to give them credit though, they are very well organized with keeping their guests luggage after check out, for the day while we were at Disney Land and the Shuttle service they provide is also very efficient.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicmu
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Read alot of reviews prior to our stay. I must say that we enjoyed the hotel. My kids had such fun, coloring at the kids club, taking pictures with donald duck and shopping at the disney shop. I personnaly love the shuttle bus provided by the hotel every 5 to 10 minutes to and fro disneyland/ the sunnybay station. The hotel staff were friendly, efficient and polite. I love the ambiance , the decor and the location. Will definitely love to come back. Thanks.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AshKL
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

You know you're being taken cared of when you see a mickey logo on your hotel bath soap. A good experience comes from the small things and the minute details. Bedroom slippers with mickey, toiletries with the mickey logo, even the sugar and creamer! I love it! Even the tv remote control has its own cover. We will definitely go back here when we visit HK!

Stayed: March 2014
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
#52 of 726 in Hong Kong
Airport
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel

Been to Disney's Hollywood Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Disney's Hollywood Hotel

Address: Lantau Island, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong, China
Region: China > Hong Kong > Disneyland
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#52 Family Hotel in Hong Kong
#72 Luxury Hotel in Hong Kong
#82 Romantic Hotel in Hong Kong
Price Range: £155 - £344 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Disney's Hollywood Hotel 4*
Surround yourself in the glitz and grandeur of classic Hollywood at this richly appointed hotel. Be front-and-center during an international buffet with Mickey Mouse, "take 5" in the piano-shaped pool or stroll through a lush garden courtyard of vintage cars and famous landmarks. Combining stunning Art-Deco architecture with a dash of Disney magic, Disney's Hollywood Hotel invites you to stay in a place where you're the star. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Hollywood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Disneys Hong Kong