Booked two rooms, one single bed and one double bed with breakfast last February 2014.
From the airport you can take the Hong Kong Express and get off in Hong Kong Island. From there you have to take the MTR and get off in Causeway Bay. From the train to the hotel is around a seven minute walk.
Location of the hotel was great. It's located beside Time Square and a five minute walk to the other department and convenience stores.
We arrived in the hotel at around 12:20 pm. By 12:30 pm we were already in our rooms.
The rooms were clean and decent. It had a vault, sofa bed, LED TV, mini refrigerator (with nothing inside) located inside the closet. The rooms also had a work station. Sleep quality was ok.
Bathroom was clean and had the basic stuff like toothbrush and shower caps. If you need a comb or shaving kit you just need to ask housekeeping.
The soaps though came from a dispenser. I prefer that it came in bars.
Breakfast was served in a la carte sets. A and B continental. C to D Chinese. These sets come with one glass of orange juice and unlimited coffee. Serving was small and if you want additional food lets say sausages you need to pay 20 HKD.
Servers need an additional training on finesse. They are always in a rush like they are late for a meeting or something. They just abruptly put your food down and collects it the minute you finish it.
I hope that the hotel upgrades their breakfast into a buffet. I like my daily dose of crispy bacon and sausages. I am sure a lot of the guest will agree to this and this will definitely improve the rating of the hotel.
As my brothers and I agreed on, our stay would have been better if there was a buffet.
Overall, we had a pleasant stay in Holiday Inn Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Sights and Sounds of Causeway Bay’s Exotic Commercial Centre at the Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Causeway Bay. Only 2 minutes walking distance to the Causeway Bay MTR Station, and just across the road to one of the Hong Kong’s most popular shopping malls - Times Square. Some tourist attractions and landmarks are nearby, such as the Hysan Place, Sogo Departments Store, Hong Kong Stadium and Happy Valley Racecourse are within walking distance. Hotel provides complementary set breakfast for every guest each morning. Meanwhile, Every guestroom features a Handy smartphone for free usage during your stay in Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Causeway Bay. Enjoying unlimited data use, free local call and IDD call to 10 designed countries. With the Wi-Fi hotspot sharing function, you may connect up with your own devices, adding to your enjoyment of exploration throughout the city. Kids under 18 years old stay free when he / she are sharing the same room with the parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Causeway Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Causeway Bay
- Holiday Inn Causeway Bay
- Express Holiday Inn Hong Kong