1,555 results
All reviews sister hotel wan chai causeway bay happy valley racecourse times square shuttle bus free wifi executive room minute walk mobile phone rooms are small shuttle service free calls budget hotel google maps public transport the hotel offers
Reviewed 16 October 2012

The hotel looks better in the picture. Actually the lobby is next to the breakfast place. I had an apartment, small but convenient. The draw back is a very poor internet connection, and a breakfast that changes everyday but not for the better. The best part of it, is the space on the fifth floor with wifi and coffee and fruits. People are nice but for the price I paid I would prefer to spend 50$ more and get a better place. It was quite expensive for what I got. I guess that since there was a show on maybe the price was so steep, I guess if i had paid $200 or less I would have considered it a better place. I agree with the fact that some personel was more efficient than others. But also thereis work going on next door of a new hotel I think and maybe it is did not contribute to quite night. Also the A/C is very noisy. The plus is that you can get to good restaurant or time square in less than 10 minutes walking. I cannot say i would not stay there, and I could not say I would recommend but a little improvement for the breakfast at all levels, wifi quality, and finally the noise of the A/C and it will gain in my books

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
CosmoHotel, General Manager at Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. Cosmo hotel is always considered as a hip hotel with modern design offering comfortable accommodation at the same time. With 7 room categories sizing up to 83 square meters here, guests could always look for their most suitable room type according to own preferences and budgets. Conveniently located in Causeway Bay, it takes only 8 minutes to reach the closest subway station from hotel with lots of restaurants nearby. Alternatively, our free shuttle bus could also bring you up to 15 destinations. Understand the needs of international travelers, we offers 100MB high speed internet access in hotel public areas and our guest service team could always provide prompt assistance on internet connection problem. You could enjoy free wifi at guestrooms too by simply making reservations at hotel official site now. Thank you for your feedbacks towards our breakfast and we will keep improving on our food variety and quality. Although hotel prices are always dependent on different city-wide fairs and events, many of our guests have given us thumb ups as a “value for money” accommodation choice. It’s delightful to know that you found our staff friendly and helpful, and also the relaxation area on 5/F – Breeze great for getting online with coffee. We are regret to learn your unpleasant experience regarding noise issue, and we hope you had contacted our 24-hour on duty guest service managers for an immediate room change on the spot. We look forward to welcoming you back in the soon future!

Reviewed 15 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 October 2012

When my friends and me decided on the hotel to stay during our trip, I totally hv no expectations on this hotel. It really turned out to b a great surprise to us as their front desk are really efficient and helpful, especially their manager on duty - Kelvin. The room is big and clean. And, they are quite flexible in meeting their guests request.

I'm really thankful to hv selected this hotel for my 4D3N trip to Hongkong. Haha!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank JuneChong
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stayed there with my family for 9 nights. It was only one of a small number of hotels that offered room accomodation for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children). The room was small but very clean. The buffet breakfast that we paid for as part of the package was really good especially the variety of foods to choose from, both of western and chinese origin. I found Yannick Lau and his staff very professional, very friendly, hospitable, helpful but above all, most humble. Despite what other reviews indicate, the MTR is in fact only a 10 min walk from the hotel and we used it every day to go to our desired destination (Disneyland, the Buddha, HK island etc). In fact, we don't know what we would have done without it. Yes the shuttle bus does come every hour until 10:30pm but the nights were that balmy, we walked back from certain shopping precincts and markets. It wasn't hard to find our way back to the hotel with the map that the hotel staff gave us. Highly recommended and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank John N
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Room was tiny without any space for suitcases. My husband put his on a stand by the bed and it collapsed and fell on his foot badly scraping it. Hotel offered a bandate and didn't really appologize for the incident. Room and bathroom were clean and suitible for a night or two stay if you are not planning on being in the room for too long. It is a beautiful city and one should spend as much time as possible to enjoy it. Hotel breakfast is not bad with some variety of food. Excellent esspresso. 10 min walk to metro. You don't need to use their shuttle bus to get to it, just walk for 5-6 blocks. Shuttle to the airport express makes a lot of sense. It is free and it takes 15 minutes. Just make sure you come 15-20 minutes ahead and stand in the line. It was around 50 people waiting in line for it at 9:00 AM. Not everyone got in. Overall it took us 45 min to get to airport from the hotel. If you have two people it is worth to get a ticket from the agent (not a machine) and get a discount. Round trip ticket is 140 Hong Kong $ (vs 180 if bought as a single and thru the machine).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irene025
CosmoHotel, General Manager at Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Irene,

Thank you for your comment. First of all, it’s delightful to learn that you found our rooms well-appointed with all facilities smartly equipped. Comprises of 7 room categories sizing up to 83 sq. meters, most of our guestrooms could overlook the amazing city’s skyline views or the breath-taking greenery of Happy Valley racecourse. Your feedbacks towards our breakfast make us keep improving on the food variety and quality to cater international travelers’ needs. Conveniently located amid Causeway Bay and Wan Chai, it takes only 8 minutes to reach the Causeway Bay MTR station. On the other hand, our favorite shuttle bus services could bring guests towards 15 destinations including Time Square next to Causeway Bay subway station, Wan Chai Convention Centre, Hong Kong station for airport express interchange and other Central areas etc. To make sure every guests could prepare their itinerary in advance, all our shuttle runs on a fixed schedule and first-come-first-serve basis. Our shuttle towards Hong Kong airport express even runs in extra 30-min interval during peak hours to cater high demand. This definitely save guests lots in travelling around the city. We regret to learn your husband’s experience and hope that our guest service team has given him prompt assistance towards the accident, while our housekeeping department could also be contacted for extra storage facilities upon luggage storage issues. Our apology that one of our staff’s service didn’t meet your expectation, which we believe is an occasional case with our regular professional training towards all teams. Rest assured that we will reinforce trainings towards all front line staff to ensure every guests will receive excellent services from us under all circumstances. We hope to welcoming you back soon!