Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$480
Conrad
US$575
US$562
US$404
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$524
  • Pool
Metropark Hotel Mongkok(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$547
US$899
US$785
1,145 results
All reviewslkf hotelrooms are smallgreat locationbreeze loungeoriental styleaberdeen streetfourth floorcentral locationrestaurants and barshollywood roadfree wifiwalking distancea harbour view roominternational callsairport expresshong kong stationhandy phone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel is in a great location on the edge of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong.We had a small but very comfortable room overlooking the harbour. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was lovely having an area on the 4th floor where tea, coffee and water was available all day and a smartphone with unlimited internet access was available in your room, a great help when you are exploring the city. The breakfast choice was limited but Ok. We were surprised to see that the breakfast area is also used for the Michelin star restaurant in the evening. We didn't eat there in the evening as as we didn't think the restaurant itself was very inviting and there are so many bars and restaurants close by. We loved our stay in Hong Kong and would recommend the Lan Kwai Fong for its excellent location and service.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 25th floor overlooking the harbour, very quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaroleS
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My review is a bit delayed, stayed at the Lan Kwai Fong hotel back in March 2014.

I was in HK on a weekend trip and when making the booking I was looking for a hotel in the Lan Kwai Fong/Soho area for easy access to various entertainment (wining&dining) options and the Lan Kwai Fong hotel certainly fits the bill as it's in the middle of all of this, within walking distance of it all. Bear in mind though that the area is quite hilly so there's a lot of up/downhills to traverse). The Central-Midlevels escalator is only a few blocks away though so that will make the uphill journey a bit easier.

Check-in at the hotel was fast and hassle-free and the staff was friendly and courteous. I was upgraded from my city view room to a harbor view room but the buildings between the hotel and the harbor efficiently block most of the view. Nevertheless, the city view from the room was very nice (from up in the 20-something floor) and the bay window with it's tea set and pillows offered a nice little nest above the city. The room was fairly small but that is to be expected in HK and it was not too small by any means. Room was decorated with dark wood and the bathroom was surprisingly spacious, the room definitely had that distinct boutique-hotel feel to it.

I did not use the other hotel facilities so cannot comment on those but would warmly recommend Lan Kwai Fong to anyone looking for a hotel in this area and will most certainly stay there again myself.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank haerski
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel is very well located, about 5min walk from the very active Soho and Lan Kwai Fong neighborhood, and central MTR station.
The rooms are clean and spacious enough.
The service is excellent.
I checked out at noon and left my suitcase to go explore the city for the day. When I got my suitcase back in the evening to take my flight, I asked if I could use a shower, and the staff provided me with towels and shampoo and gave me access to a shower.
Also a plus is the free smartphone with unlimited internet that is left in your room and that comes very handy when you want to discover the city.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Vincent P
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Staff was not at all friendly, as if they are doing any favour, i will not recommend this hotel to any of my friend, specially when you are travelling with KIDS.
The only good thing about the Hotel is the location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abhinav A
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Its very near the main LKF drinking area. Hotel is very clean and the staff are very helpful. Room is small and cosy but provides all the creature comforts of home.

They even provide a smart phone for every room. This phone has unlimited 3G data and calls to select countries like singapore. What a neat touch and a first for me and my fellow traveller.

I used the hotel smart phone to open a mobile wifi so that i could use my own phone during my time in HK.

• Stayed: June 2014