Stayed in this hotel for one night as was only transitting through Hong Kong. It really didn't feel like a Novotel. Free airport shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes. Stayed on executive floors and had an enormous suite with jacuzzi bath and view of the airport. Price is very reasonable. Only let down is that it is a busy hotel and there aren't enough staff to look after all the guests.
Local area is quite interesting as the cable car to the Golden Buddha is just around the corner. The hotel has direct access to the Citygate Outlet Shopping Mall. Access to the centre of Hong Kong is quite easy by MTR or by Airport Express train.
All in all quite a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel