On a very short notice I had to fly to Hong Kong and stayed in this very nice and clean hotel. It is directly build in into a shopping mall with quite a lot outlet stores. Nice is the pick up service at the airport and as well as the free shuttle to the airport. It takes only about 10 minutes to move from the airport to the hotel. Rooms are nice, clean. The bathroom is very clean and nicely integrated into the living room. Unfortunately I was to tired to move to one of the nice restaurants and I as well as have had no opportunity to take breakfast, as my connecting flight the next morning was too early to have a chance for breakfast. Anyhow I can recommend this hotel even for a longer stay than only a short night. Personal and staff are very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel