We stayed here for 1 night due to a change to the date of one of our flights. It really is a great stopover hotel. Right next to the Lantau island cable car, a bit shopping mall and an MTR station which can get you into central Hong Kong in 30 minutes. The offer buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as ala carte restaurants. Check in and check out were quick and easy and our room was nice.
A nice touch was sending chocolate covered strawberry up to our room as we were on Honeymoon. We didn't expect this staying just one night at an airport hotel.
The negative for us was the damp smell and feel to our room. It meant we didn't sleep to well. This was probably just a one off a/c problem so I'd still recommend this property to anyone doing a short stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only airport hotel in Hong Kong with city convenience, Novotel Hong Kong Citygate is just 5 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo. With direct access to MTR, it takes only 30 minutes to the city centre and Hong Kong Disneyland is 2 stops away. Enjoy spectacular views from the Ngong Ping Cable Car and discover bargain shopping at Citygate Outlets, both are at the doorstep. Features meeting facilities, two restaurants, a bar, a 24-hour gym and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Novotel Citygate Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Accor Hong Kong
- Novotel Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Novotel