“Clean, great location & superb service”
Review of Inn Spirit

Inn Spirit
Ranked #1 of 272 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel is located very near to MTR Tsim Sha Tsui station, 7-11, eateries & also the well known bakery shop. Even the China Ferry Terminal is in walking distance, too. Very convenient place. We were overwhelmed by the services and information which the hotel personnel had given us through out our 4 nights stay there. Very friendly person & easy to communicate with. We took 3 rooms in total. All rooms were clean & the hotel is thoughtful enough, that they actually provided us with extension plug (as they knew we will have more than one electronic device to charge).

The only downside part was that the washroom in some of the rooms are little bit too small & if you are slightly big in size, hopefully you can request the hotel personnel to get you a larger washroom, else you'll have trouble moving around in the washroom.

Overall the stay was pleasant & we enjoyed it very much. Definitely is a recommended place.

1  Thank AnnieAiau
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hi Annie,
Thank you so much for your reviews, I am happy with the experience of hosting to all of you. I was talking with your friend a lot and let me know more about Malaysia. Thanks again and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I've been in Inn Spirit for 3 nights and it is a very convenient place from every standpoint!
The rooms are a bit small but very clean, new and well equipped!
The host is very helpful!
Great location near metro station!
Strongly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank 19Ste84
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a pleasant stay here at Innspirit for 5 nights. We stayed at the twin room with a double decker. The location is superb as it is close to the tourist attractions as well as the subway station (by foot 2 mins). There are also shopping malls nearby (K11 and I-Square). The hostel is very clean and very well maintained. The host Samuel is very friendly and very helpful. Bed is comfy but the pillow is a little too soft for me (perhaps it is ok for others).

Samuel was so thoughtful that he reminded us to bring along umbrellas before our departure to HK.

I will definitely come back again!

2  Thank PricessY
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Hi Yang Yi, Thank you so much for you to write reviews to me and our guesthouse. It encourages for us to improve hosting for coming guests. I hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again !

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The place was very good location and full of all facilities with such a cheap price, room is clean and the host is very friendly and helpful, I stayed here with friends for 4 nights and feel link our house and safe place. I highly recommend

2  Thank Sasinee C
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Inn Spirit is a nice little place in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. My wife and I stayed here for two nights and really enjoyed our stay here. The place was extremely clean and the host was extremely nice. He would let us borrow his umbrella and AC-converters while we were there!!

The place is on the smaller side, but Samuel is very upfront about it and that is the best part. If you would sight-see during the entire day and return to your room only to sleep, then this would be the best option for you!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Shankar S
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Hi Shankar, Thank you so much for your great review on TripAdvisor website. I was so happy to get the comments/reviews from the expert traveler like you. I will improve our service and hope to see you again !

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed here three nights for my holidays and very enjoyable staying .Friendly host who took care all of us very well and always wanted to help at any time that makes our holiday easy .This is a best budget house in city !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeong S
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Samuel's place was awesome. We were slightly apprehensive when we got into the lift (which looks more than a little old), but we didn't have to worry. His house was bright and white and modern and clean. The room we got was normal for hong kong standards and therefore very small, but very efficient. The bed was comfortable, there was a side table to put our things, and the toilet was very clean. The whole place felt very new.

And I haven't even mentioned the location. It's close to the MTR (direct to central and convenient to Mongkok and Jordan), and walkable to lots of food options, bars, shopping malls, and supermarkets. It's parallel to the busy Nathan Road, so you get convenience, but it's on a quieter road so there's no disturbance when sleeping, no dodgy people around.

Samuel was very lovely. He gave us tips on eating, joked around with us and gave us directions, and was always a cheerful face when we left the house or came back.

It was all fantastic - and I'll definitely come back when I'm next in Hong Kong to do some shopping.

p.s. if you have kids, or are a larger-sized person (or even just tall) you might want to let Samuel know and enquire about the larger rooms. Our double room was just the right length for us (I'm barely 1.6m), and wouldn't fit a taller person!

1  Thank sonya c
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi Sonya,
Thanks for your review in TripAdvisor's website. I agreed with your comments that all of our room are small set-up, more suitable for Asian ! So every time I got room inquiry from American & European, I will remind them to double check the room size & bed size before confirm the booking.
Thanks again ! I was so happy to meet you & Stephy.