“Great host, great rooms and quaint location”
Review of Inn Spirit

Inn Spirit
Ranked #1 of 273 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Inn Spirit is by far the best accommodation I have used, aside from hotels, every time I go to Hong Kong. Samuel is an amazing host that has been very open and accommodating. Most people I've had the opportunity to stay in were very rude, Samuel wasn't.

The location is located behind iSquare and is not a busy street than Nathan Road.
Elevators were never busy and the place was just as clean as value goes.

Thank Samuel and we will see you again September!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Carlo D
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you ! Carlo...Thanks for your amazing reviews. I hope to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This has become my go-to spot for trips to HK. The location is great, the value is amazing and the hospitality is second to none. Sam is as genuine as they come, and always goes out of his way to accommodate me. You have nothing to lose by staying here, and I'm sure based on other reviews on Inn Spirit, that your stay will be just as exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank acovk
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for your staying at our guesthouse again. I hope I can be hosting the nice great like you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I will definitely choose this hotel again if I go to hongkong next time. The location is really convenient, its easy for us to go to many places like causeway bay, hongkong ocean park, etc. Also the room is neat and clean. The best thing is the service they offer, which is very considerable. Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cyndis s
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Hi Yiyi,
Thanks for your staying at our guesthouse and left positive review for us. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Samuel was a great host. He and penny were very engaging and had lots of local knowledge. The location was perfect for our needs. Thanks guys! I would recommend Innspirit. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Graham B
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family of 3 stayed in Innspirit for 2 nites and had an overall positive experience. The room itself was pretty much exactly as expected and as advertised. Small but unique, clean and comfortable. Best of all, the location is real PRIME.

For those who are looking for a cozy place to explore amazing Hong Kong, Innspirit is highly recommended! Definitely, this will be my first choice for my future stays.

By the way, Samuel the host is a real nice and gentle guy that you will never forget.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Allen Y
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

What you see from the picture is exactly what you get. Samuel even written it down how many sqm is in each room.

I book 4mth before my stay, he always reply email instantly. That say so much about him.

Location is perfect, traveling around hongkong from tst is easy. And to and fro from airport you can take the cityflyer. Cheaper than airport express by half.

He make a effort to stay up till the last guest is back, just because he worry that the last guest might forget the password or their card.

I have a nice time there, nice chat with him although we have age gap but i dont find it so.

For early checkin depend on availability, if not he will allow you to drop your luggage first.

Book early to avoid dissappointment. Cheap place in a extremely good location and samuel attitude. I will be back the next time i come HK.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Kianzxc
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place was very easy to find and convenient as it is located right next to subway station! Room and bathroom was clean enough and TV and other accomodations like air conditioners worked well!

Samuel was the nicest host and helpful. We booked only a day because our flight was the day after tomorrow at 7 a.m. However because he let us stay for couple of hours after we checked out, it wasnt very harsh.

• Stayed: June 2014