“The best place you can find in HK!”
Review of Inn Spirit

Inn Spirit
Ranked #1 of 272 Hong Kong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Inn Spirit is not just a hotel. Here's why I love it so much:
1. Samuel is the best host you could find. He's very helpful and generous.
2. Super clean and cozy place. I felt like staying at a friend's place.
3. Convenient Location to shops and restaurants and subway station
4. Very reasonable price

I'll definitely stay at Inn Spirit again whenever I go to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SFgal365

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I am really glad that I found this hidden gem!

Spent 4 nights at Innspirit and it was awesome. Samuel, the host, is a very helpful & friendly guy. He's always there and ready to help.

The room is neat as a button! It's really clean! However, the walls are pretty thin, so make sure you keep the noise level down.

It's located next to the shopping mall, iSquare, so it's really convenient! There are a few HK cafés at the ground level, so you don't have to worry about settling your meals - he's got you all covered!

Totally have no qualms about staying at Samuel's place if I were to visit HK again! Hope he doesn't increase the fees though!

Thank you so much Samuel, I totally enjoyed my stay at Innspirit. I can see you love and take pride in your job - you're doing it so well and making sure everything's okay. Kudos to you!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bethhow
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hi Bethany, Thank you so much for your reviews. It was so wonderful met you and I really enjoyed hosting you and your friend. I hope to see you in the future. Thanks again !!!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Inn spirit is a great budget accommodation! The room is very clean! Inn spirit own a great location as it is near to the MRT station and there are many restaurant just downstairs of inn spirit. The host of inn spirit offered us a great service and he is very friendly. Inn spirit is really a great accommodation. I never regret for choosing inn spirit as accommodation when I was traveling in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank setliyan
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is a tiny inn located on tge 6th floor of lock road right in the kowloon district. It is very close to the MTR and China ferry terminal which took us to a Macau day trip. It is very neat and tidy, the floors and rooms are sparkling clean. Samuel is very nice and accomodating. I would definitely recommend this for travellers on a budget who are very picky with the cleanliness of their rooms and toilets.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Juan L
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I visit HK regularly on business and have stayed in several hotels. This hotel by far has been the best value for money amoungst all the hotels I have stayed. The location is great very close to the TST station, rooms clean and several other facilities such as free drinking water, tea/coffee, microwave in the common area. The owner Samuel is very friendly and helpful. The email responses are pretty fast for any clarifications that you may want to seek. The only down side is the rooms are small but then this is HK and in this location of HK you get what you pay for so no complaints. Most of the budget hotels would have similar room sizes. Use the Cityflyer bus A21 from the airport to reach the hotel; costs HKD 33/- but takes about an hour. Its about 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sanat123
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've stayed at Innspirit (Tsim Sha Tsui) with my three friends in a Triple room + Extra mattress. The room is super bright and clean, only some little dirty underneath the washbasin but it was definitely ok, no problem with me at all.

The room has towels, a hair-dryer, TV, air conditioner, Wi-Fi and water heater. The microwave, fridge and free cold/hot water at the mini sitting room. Samuel, the owner, is very friendly, polite and helpful. His English is very good. He lent us a Hong Kong tour guide book in Thai language and an umbrella.

Something I would like to note is the hostel is located right behind iSquare mall, Tsim Sha Tsui MRT ext. H. It's in a building that has a wooden sign "Rodeo Drive" in front and located on the 6th floor. This information helps me to find the hostel easier but didn't show up in the hostel Airbnb and official website. So I decided to share this to others.

Room Tip: The hostel provides free drinking water. You can use empty bottle to refill drinking water as much a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aui_Bellaluna
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Aui....THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! you help me to post some picture for the guests to find our building easily....AMAZING !!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Inn Spirit is by far the best accommodation I have used, aside from hotels, every time I go to Hong Kong. Samuel is an amazing host that has been very open and accommodating. Most people I've had the opportunity to stay in were very rude, Samuel wasn't.

The location is located behind iSquare and is not a busy street than Nathan Road.
Elevators were never busy and the place was just as clean as value goes.

Thank Samuel and we will see you again September!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Carlo D
innspirit, Owner at Inn Spirit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you ! Carlo...Thanks for your amazing reviews. I hope to see you again in near future.