Reading previous reviews (including one mentioned in an older edition of Lonely Planet), it seems that things have gone downhill in terms of amenities. Stayed in a double twin bed room on the 4th floor, had ants that attacked my backpack. Wireless worked only briefly, then stopped working all night. Stayed in a single room the following night (which they took longer than expected to clean), which had an airconditioning that would not cool; I suspect the AC was out of coolant. Tried to have the desk help me out with the AC, but he was unable to come up with a working remedy. Internet did work this time (hence I was able to post the review). Thankfully staff are still friendly. In a great location (causeway bay) and with reasonable rates, but they need to step up their maintenance to live up to other reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right when you step into Hong Kong, with the jitters about your itinerary, were else can you find the peace of mind? We have been established for over 20 years. And with our impeccable commitment to detail and service why worry with other guest houses? Free Internet, air-con, refrigerator, microwave etc.. etc all the perks that are included. We are located in the heart of Hong Kong. With three different modes of public transportation right around the corner, see more for less. We can assist in all your travel destinations with our money saver travel advice. And last but not least, our motto: Cleanliness is next to Godliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Alisan Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisan Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Alisan Guest House Hong Kong