“Stay here only suit for one traveller”

Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District)
Ranked #425 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
Bangkok, Thailand
“Stay here only suit for one traveller”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room is too small, good room service, quick check-in. But, Hotel located far from MTR Station (you must take taxi in order to travel in town or come back to the hotel and it took around 30 HK dollar per time)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pongrat149
BTHHK, Customer Service at Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District), responded to this review, 9 July 2014

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Cherry Choy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Extremelely small room. With two people it's literally not posible to open two suitcases at the same time. Due to the size of the room the airco is straight above your head, with is very uncormfortable.Very poor breakfast. Relatively expensive. Clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Martin P

Travellers are raving about these Hong Kong hotels

London
Reviewed 27 March 2014

If you book in advance you get a hotel in a good location for a good price with excellent airport transport by bus for HKD 65 return/30 minutes - just take A10 bus from/to airport which stops next to the hotel. The rooms are very small and all facilities are basic only with a breakfast you won't enjoy but it's H.K. - one of the most expensive cities so you get what you pay for - in our case £103 for 3 nights so good choice if you are on tight budget

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MatusLondon
BTHHK, Customer Service at Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District), responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong. We are delighted to receive your review, and especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel service and location.

We look forward to continue to welcome you back to Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong again in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I need help, please. I need to know which branch of Bridal Tea House Hotel is near HK Disneyland. I am planning to visit HongKong with my nieces and the main event would be the Disneyland Adventure. It would be great if the hotel where we will be staying is close by. Thank you for the help.

Room Tip: I will post a review/tip after the trip.
Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank arlenedcindubai
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enquiries.
Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to contact (852)3553 8412 ( OFFICE HOUR 9:00AM - 18:00 PM) /(852)2780 6113 or enquiries@hkchhotel.com

Best Regards,
Bridal Tea House Hotel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I traveled to Hong Kong just a week ago in Dec 2013 with my boyfriend. We booked this hotel through Agoda and managed to grab a good offer at only RM185/night (approx. USD57). The hotel had a really nice bed and very comfy pillows. Don't expect a big spacious room, the one we had was really small but fits 2 people just well. But well, we heard most hotels in Hong Kong are just as small anyways. They have free wifi in the hotel rooms, really high speed connection, thumbs up for that!
The most important tip if you are choosing to stay in this hotel is How To Get Here. From Airport Rail, take the MTR to Central Station, and then take the interchange to Island Line and stop at Sheung Wan Station. From Sheung Wan Station, take Exit A2 where Hillier Street is at. You can take the tram from Hillier Street (only HKD2.30 per adult) to Water Street, a short ride. You can hop on to any trams which heads to Kennedy Town, Happy Valley or Whitty Street Depot. The hotel is located at Water Street. The moment you get down from the tram at Water Street, you will see Ramada Hotel on your left, just walk straight uphill (slightly) ahead and you will see Bridal Tea House hotel (less than 30m).
Just for extra info, from the hotel, you can take the same mode of transportation to get around. From hotel, take the tram from Water Street and you can stop at Hillier Street for Sheung Wan Station, or Pedder Street for Central Station. :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Rylho
BTHHK, Customer Service at Bridal Tea House Hotel (Western District), responded to this review, 23 December 2013

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we constantly have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations, especially for a return guest like yourself.

Customer Service
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The cheapest hotel we could find in Hong Kong. Clean enough with no insects. Friendly staff, good, safe location. Free WiFi.

The breakfast is absolutely appalling. The rooms are tiny, uncomfortable and hot, but useable. Very noisy with street noise, guests thumping around, animals (!?), roadworks/construction. One time we used the stairs when the lift was busy and found that there is no way out at the bottom - this is a bad fire hazard.

My friend and I strongly suggest forking out a few extra quid for a nicer hotel - it will make your visit so much more enjoyable to get good quality sleep.

Room Tip: They're all pretty much the same I think.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Bridal Tea House, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns as it allows us to see our flaws and we trust that the measures we have taken had resolved the issues. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Customer Service
seattle
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I'm no expert on hotels in Hong Kong. My only other hotel was the Sky City Marriott which cost 50% more. If you're counting your nickles and dimes this hotel might be the place to stay. But, for me, I will probably spend more if I have to go to Hong Kong again. I did appreciate the staff and the free Internet. I didn't appreciate the lack of cleanliness. Not having stayed at other hotels in the same price range I can't say what it's standing is in comparison to other hotels in the same price range.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo