I stayed in this hotel last Dec 2013 for 3 nights, with my 13-year old daughter. The hotel is very accessible to the MTR and restaurants/eating places are nearby. It is also clean and well-managed. However, the standard room we stayed in is very small/tiny. It has two single beds on either side of the wall and an area in between that we have to take turns walking in - otherwise we can't fit. The bathroom is also very small.
At any rate, the price is not bad so I would still stay here the next time I am in HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Far East, Hong Kong is a value hotel located in Tsuen Wan, a bustling bay in Hong Kong. The hotel has 240 rooms offering a fuss-free, comfortable and safe stay at affordable prices. The hotel is within walking distance from the Tsuen Wan MTR, City Landmark and other shopping malls, commercial and recreation areas in the district. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and Agoda so you can book your Silka Far East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Far East Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Far East
- Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong