“Best Fish & Chips in HK!”
Review of Catch on Catchick

Catch on Catchick
Ranked #447 of 9,148 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A modern Australian style seafood restaurant in Kennedy Town
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The title says it all. Really lovely food at very reasonable prices. We had the heirloom tomato salad which was delicious but the highlight was the fish & chips (orange roughy) that was simply fantastic!

The owner is very personable and keen to assist with any questions you might have on the menu. Its great to see independent restaurants opening up of the quality of this one, so there is absolutely no excuse not to support them as opposed to the 'chain' restaurants.

2  Thank Chris H

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Simply decorated, this open and refreshing restaurant specializes in seafood in Kennedy Town. We had fish and chips, steam mussels in tomato chickpea broth, calamari & radish salad; all are good and light, blending Asian flavors with European style of cooking.

Maybe we were really tired but I felt the food took a long time to get to our table. Service staff are very friendly though.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Lovely food in a small restaurant! It was a very busy time when we went - a Friday evening but we were well looked after! My sister and I shared the cajun spiced prawns (yum) and I had the salmon as my main whilst my sister had the barramundi. For dessert we had the mango and passionfruit cheesecake which was simply divine! Thanks!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We loved this restaurant. Tucked away in Kennedy town, it reflected the antipodean culture of fresh beautifully prepared seafood in a modern uncluttered small space. Wonderful wines from New Zealand and Australia. A friendly Aussie host with a passion for South Pacific cuisine merged with Asian flavours. Thoroughly good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This a great restaurant. I've been there twice now and I will be returning again. Both times the service has been great, even when we hit rush hour. The barramundi was cooked very well, the salads are fresh, the mash potato is unbelievable! Definitely keep room for desserts - the little doughnut balls are light fluffy, served with white chocolate dipping sauce. Delicious! Although only small, the restaurant sits on a little corner spot so it doesn't feel too squishy. The service is friendly, calm and not overbearing or rushed. Ticks all the boxes - absolutely worth the trip to K-town.