Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Imagine you arrived late at nite,2 elderliys,a child,a baby,3 women,1 man,full luggage,the staff didn't give a hand w/ the luggage,reasoning there were only two of them, and still didn't help after 3rd person arrived,while you've to carry evErything one floor up to reach the lifts,handed roomkeys 6091&93,but on the 6th floor,the rooms weren't there. Then you complained, but the staff were more furious,started shouting&insisted that you were already told that the rooms were on the 9th floor!!!!!??
What the hell??? We made the booking via web,it says no deposit charged but the staff insisted to charge anyway!!! And they even tried to charge to clean toilet wall that accidentally smeared w/ JUST soap,which,logically&in fact,after we cleaned it,was totally clean. Being a hospitality person myself,this hotel is a hellhole on earth,not worth existing at all

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Jhsan
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I've booked this hotel specifing that I would like to arrange for early check in if possible 2 months before I came. Staff are extremely inflexible in taking my request when I arrive saying that they do not allow early check in unless we pay additional 500HKD to check in early.

Bad experience especially when you're suffering from jetlag.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JuzeJames
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I wanted to stay in TST area in Hong Kong, but most of the hotels that I've found were a bit expensive. Thanks to some hotel booking sites and reviews, I eventually came across this hotel.

The location is perfect as it's between TST and Jordan MTR which makes it really convenient to move around. The hotel is quite easy to locate as it's in Nathan road, one of the bigger streets in TST.

I would definitely stay in this hotel when I go back to HK to shop.

Room tip: Try to get a room past the 8th floor so you don't hear the busy streets.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank purplemuse
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Location is good. Walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and to Ferry Terminal. Near eateries. Rooms is clean and reasonable size. The toilet for showering is very small. When turn around u will knock either the wall or the door. Staff at the reception counter is not friendly. No smiling face. Show black face when we check in.

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed 20 January 2011

This is a hotel I recommend. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the receptionist are there to help, there were nice details like a bath robe and free "thingies" like bottled water, fresh fruit to eat, free internet access; all small things that make your money worth. Excellent location, the only con I found is the long stairs to get in (they are a nuisance if you have too much luggage). But the people are so helpful that if you ask at the counter they will probably carry them up for you.

Date of stay: October 2010