Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$45.40
from US$64.56
from US$86.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I have been Here a few times with my husband. At first, my husband was not an art fan at all, but the relaxing atmosphere made him love it. He can Express himself through GREAT guidance of teachers Here. Also release pressure from work and develop his creativity.

The atmosphere is relaxing because the place is. Neat and tidy, you will see lots of master pieces hanged around and people around you would appreciate those together. Also teachers Have GREAT patience.

The price is reasonable. And the location was not hard to find, nearby admiralty mtr station.

2  Thank mariasU6363KJ
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice place, easily accessed. Staff are welcoming and professional. I had a very good time here discovering my drawing talents. Definitely the best choice among all artjamming studios.

2  Thank TIN YUI T
Reviewed 11 April 2014

It's not expected that I can find my talent on drawing after having class in the studio. The tutor is patient and brain-storm me with idea on the drawings.

The price are reasonable.

Nice one, will keep going with friends

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The environment and asmosphere of the studio is super nice!!! Staff are very helpful~~~
I would recommend this art place to my friendsssss :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Apart from art jamming, I had a private birthday party there and really enjoyed the warm & relaxing environment! There are also many creative art pieces around, feel really "art"!
And the owner is so nice! Highly recommend!!! :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Thanks a lot for teachers being so patient and friendly. There are great variety of art work you can perform in the studio and all the art products look amazing !! The place is super lovely and families, friends can do art work and have great parties here !! location is excellent and it has been a really great experience :) I had bring other friends here and they all enjoyed the experience !!