“I love the atmosphere Here”
Review of Choco L'ART Studio

Choco L'ART Studio
Ranked #807 of 845 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Chocolart Studio sets up for all ages offering relaxing and pleasurable experience of art jamming and painting in Hong Kong. Featuring a 270-degree window's view, bright sunlight floods the studio in the afternoons, making it feel especially warm and cozy. We encourage you stop by and see our beautiful Chocolart studio!
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I have been Here a few times with my husband. At first, my husband was not an art fan at all, but the relaxing atmosphere made him love it. He can Express himself through GREAT guidance of teachers Here. Also release pressure from work and develop his creativity.

The atmosphere is relaxing because the place is. Neat and tidy, you will see lots of master pieces hanged around and people around you would appreciate those together. Also teachers Have GREAT patience.

The price is reasonable. And the location was not hard to find, nearby admiralty mtr station.

2  Thank mariasU6363KJ

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice place, easily accessed. Staff are welcoming and professional. I had a very good time here discovering my drawing talents. Definitely the best choice among all artjamming studios.

2  Thank TIN YUI T
Reviewed 11 April 2014

It's not expected that I can find my talent on drawing after having class in the studio. The tutor is patient and brain-storm me with idea on the drawings.

The price are reasonable.

Nice one, will keep going with friends

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The environment and asmosphere of the studio is super nice!!! Staff are very helpful~~~
I would recommend this art place to my friendsssss :)