The location is very strategic. The room is small and the bed is hard, but the shower is good with hot water. There is a lot of fast food around the guest house and near from Tsim Tsa Tsui MTR Station. They serve hot water so you can make your own noodle cup. It’s value for money and use it just for rest at night after walking around Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are FULLY LICENSED guest house that meet every strict safety standards demanded by the government. We do not operate any illegal "shadow" guest houses rooms under a licensed guest house like many others do. Every room in Cosmic is licensed with government issuing sticker labeled on the door. Stay safe, stay with a licensed guest house. And in case you don't already know, we are the single entity owning the most licensed rooms in Mirador Mansion building. Convenient, convenient, convenient. No guest house has better location than we do. We are on top of the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Subway Station. Our building is surrounded with 3 subway exits. We are named as the Best Hong Kong Hostel by Rory Boland on About_com. "Every bit as stellar as the name suggests, including rooms which feature direct phones, color TV and fantastically, free Wifi. Rooms, while small, are a cut above the white walled Hong Kong average, with some small splashes of Ikea design thrown in." Cleanliness, Safety are our first priority at Cosmic Guest House. The rooms are professionally maintained to guarantee utmost customer satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and LateRooms so you can book your Cosmic Guest House Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmic Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Cosmic Guest House Hong Kong