One of my best stay as below.
1. Very reasonbale price for 4-5 star.
2. Cozy, modern, corporate and comfortable environment every corner
3. Efficient and excellent front desk service
4. Many PC for internet surfing
5. Spacious, cozy and freaking comfortable room and bed, especially the room with curve window round sea view.
6. Room equipped in high quality
Definitely fantastic for value but the weakness is too far away from city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong