Stayed here on a three day trip to Hong Kong. Yes, it is out of the way of the center of the city, but if you arent looking to shop like crazy this is a beautiful location just a bit out of the way and it's Hong Kong; no matter where you are you are near a subway and can still get around.
Hotel itself is great though. I was given a room on the 60th floor and my view over the harbor was fantastic. Super comfy bed, nice big bathtub, and TONS of good food all around me.
Id like to give a special thanks to the concierge team. Having 1600 RMS of guests they were still extremely attentive, professional, and were able to answer any question I had. Also gave many good recs really enabling me to have three jam packed days of fun in HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong