My wife, then 4-year old daughter and I stayed here for three nights. We were arriving from Guangzhou via Macau, thus we used the ferry service. We also needed to pick up our bags at the previous hotel and then took a taxi to this hotel. We managed to arrive at about 10pm at night.
As usual, we paid already and the check-in was a no-hassle. We were even upgraded to a bigger & more expensive room. Not sure whether it was due to my reservation of two nights of cheaper room & one night of more expensive (new tower) room.
Like the room in Chimelong Hotel, the room that we got in this hotel blew our mind, especially the bathroom & the view. Our room was situated at the corner of the new tower (41st floor, mind you), thus we had a 180 degrees view of Tsuen Wan area and its bay.
# clean room
# nice decor
# no hassle late check in
# clean shower & toilet
# breathtaking view, even in the bathroom
# walking distance to Tsuen Wan West Station
# connected to malls
# the access card was faulty at one of the night but a change of the card quickly solved the problem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong