Went with a friend in HK last month and got quite a good deal for a 5-star hotel. Nice amenities, good food BUT not for friends/peers...
For one, the comfort room has glass walls with almost transparent curtains. But that's nothing. The hotel employees were also not commendable - not friendly at all. It felt like speaking to robots. The worst deal about this hotel is that it's situated far away from the city - nightlife, night market and all other attractions in Hong Kong.
If it was a business trip, I would readily recommend this hotel... well, except for those glass CR walls...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotelopia and Booking.com so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong