given the huge number of rooms they have to fill it's not surprising blocks are farmed out to local agents - we used China Travel Service Hong Kong and paid 450RMB instead of 900. It means one extra stop to pay for the room, but for that kind of savings...
Hotel clean, functional, popular with Chinese tour groups. Serviceable in all other regards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong