Stayed on the 38th floor with a good view of the harbor. Spacious room with all usual ammenities. A plus is seperate bathtub and ceiling shower head. Flat screen TV with several English channels and movies. Lots of pillows, bed is stiff but this is Asia.
Comp. H2O and coffee. Cleaning staff attentive & friendly.
41st floor bridge with see through walkway! Citywalk 1&2 Mall, local market and west MTR station all internally connected. Garden park right next door.
For under $70 USD, it's a steal. Check in & out for me, less than 5 minute wait.
If there is a downside, not close to tourist spots. Get a MTR tourist card, go anywhere in HK in under an hour for 1 low price. Pool is still not finished. If you want to surf the web at the L, better stay home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong