If you can get a goot deal, stay at this hotel. The hotel is very close to an MTR and there is a shopping center adjacent to it which has a Starbucks and M&S Food which is great to grab some snacks to take back to the hotel or have breakfast there at one of the cafes or restaurants.
The rooms are huge, modern, new, with lots of space, nice views and very spacious bathrooms. We got an upgrade to one of the rooms on the top floors and it was really nice.
Although the hotel doesnt have best location the 15-20 min MTR ride to the hotel from Central is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong