1) getting breakfast out of hotel is inconvenient (unlike previous trip I stayed in e city)
2) reception kept looking down at his work while I was asking for some directions. Not a good service from them.
3) bathing drain prevented water to drain off with my bf having to use e toothbrush to scrub away the mould that has been stuck there
4) sink drainage was terrible which took a long time for water to drain off
5) feathers or some white stuff from e blanket was flying around e room
6) dirty carpet that caused e rash on my thighs and my bf's due to sitting on e carpet
Bad experience I'd never return to this hotel though shuttle service is always on time. View was supposed to be good facing e sea but much got blocked by the bridge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal View Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal View
- Royal View Hotel Hong Kong