Royal View Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Solar Tower Camp(Hong Kong)
Panda Hotel(Hong Kong)
1,038 results
All reviewstsuen wanlido beachshuttle bustsing ma bridgeshuttle servicemtr stationswimming poolprovide shuttlemountain viewclose to the airportnon smokinghk dollarsthe hotel offershotel is situatedbreakfast buffethousekeeping staffhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights with my family last year Dec 19-23. We're on 11th floor Deluxe Seaview Room..It was awesome! we can see the view of tingkau bridge and tsing ma bridge. There's no problem with the transport, there's a pick up shuttle bus every 10 minutes going to tsuen wan mtr station. The service is very awesome especially on the front desk, they're very friendly and cooperative. We missed to use the pool, because of the climate. uhuhuh. it was around 9 degrees celcius that time. Hope we can come back to this hotel with my family again!

Room Tip: Seaview deluxe room was awesome!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel only because there were no rooms available at a Disneyland Resort hotel. This hotel is about 20 minutes by taxi away from Disneyland, about 35 minutes from Hong Kong International airport by taxi. My 8yr old daughter and I stayed in a Superior room with two single beds. The first room (our original room) we were in was on a smoking floor and the carpet on the floor was softer than the beds. We both had a terrible night's sleep between the smoky smell and the hard beds. I asked hotel staff the next morning if we could move to a non-smoking floor and they happily obliged. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful and spoke fairly good English. The second room we were in was much better, beds were a little softer and it smelled 95% better than the original room. When you make a reservation, if you care, make sure you specify non-smoking. I was not impressed with the $40HKD/hr charge for Wi-fi either, but I guess that's what I get for not checking into it before I booked my room. That was a little difficult to deal with when trying to get in touch with my husband back home but oh well. The hotel is located right beside a bridge but there is so much construction going on around the bridge and hotel that it detracts from the view. Still, it's a cool view when you're so high up (we were on the top floor, 19th).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I missed a connection on Air Canada and they put me up overnight at this hotel. The hotel upgraded my room and put me in a three bedroom suite with kitchen, washing machine as just two items in this paradise! The views were breathtaking. The service at front desk was exceptional.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Although the the location of the hotel is far away from the city centre, the free shuttle service between the hotel and Tsuen Wan is convenient to guests. The hotel upgraded my room to sea view superior, which has gorgeous view of Ting Kau Bridge and Tsing Ma Bridge. It is a good choice if you are looking for a relax holiday in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Manson_T
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a good hotel I stayed in the hotel for 3 days , Rooms are clean, service is prompt,Morning Breakfast was also good. The only problem was the hotel is far from Hongkong Island Transportation by road is very expensive.I think this hotel is good for those tourist who have taken sight seeing pakage.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends