My usual place when I am visiting the office in Hong Kong.
Done couple of reviews (good ones) about the place, just confirming that it is still a good hotel and getting better:
- free internet access for Members (it is free and you can join before)
- members status gives some discount (15% of Momo bar and dry cleaning)
- hotel doesn't look outdated
Will be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for spectacular shopping, sightseeing and entertainment, Hong Kong is ideal for business or leisure travel. With a beautiful backdrop of Victoria Harbour, Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong offers great harbour views and easy access to the financial district. Our downtown Hong Kong hotel is located near the MTR subway - HKU station of West Island Line with approximate 6 to 8 minutes on foot, hotel also offers complimentary shuttle to major Hong Kong Island business districts. The lobby's interactive GoBoard lets you find local restaurants, news and travel conditions. Smartly designed guestrooms offer great views, Marriott signature bedding, LCD TV, complimentary high-speed connectivity in all guestrooms as well as meeting facility, and a luxurious marble bathroom. Our Executive Rooms and Suites provide access to the cozy Executive Lounge. Enjoy a workout in our 24-hour fitness centre and dine at our award-winning restaurant MoMo Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Marriott Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Courtyard
- Hong Kong Marriott
- Courtyard Hong Kong