“Fantastic HK Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
1-FREE Airport pick-up if you would opt to book for a minimum of 6-night stay!
Living area with sofa (bed) to accommodate additional guests Living Room with 60'inch Apple TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
1-FREE Airport pick-up if you would opt to book for a minimum of 6-night stay!
Living area with sofa (bed) to accommodate additional guests
Living Room with 60'inch Apple TV
Little Balcony to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening!
Harmony of dining and living area
60'inch Apple TV plus Speaker
Living area with sofa bed
Dining table with open view to the ocean
Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
beautiful and lovely bedroom
a home like an orchid - beautiful and special
2 of 4 bedrooms with king sized bed - open view and blind out curtains
Our motto: Attention to details!
Well-designed Living Room
Fully-equipped kitchen
Washing Machine
wine glasses for special occassion
all kitchen utensils you might look for to prepare a full meal
Nepresso Machine with Capsules!
3 out of 4 bedrooms with open view!
2nd bathroom ensuite with the 3rd bedroom
3 of 4 bedrooms with a king-size bed
Attention to details!
4th bedroom with bunk bed!
Hangers are provided
1 of 3 bathrooms is shared
All equipped bathrooms with hot shower, sink toilet and storage.
Our motto: Attention to details!
Very clean rest room with hot and cold shower
Bathroom with hot and cold shower,sink and toiletries
toiletries like shampoo and soap will be provided
Stay on Kowloon side to see the beauty of Hong Kong!
Visit the Tian Tan buddha temple
Famous Clock Tower - just 10'walk
Nearest Mall!
The nearest MTR which is just 2 minutes away by a walk!
Visit the famous Disneyland! Our driver can get you there
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

XeniaS115
“Fantastic HK Vacation”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Our family vacation was made perfect with the superb locationed-apartment that we booked,few steps away from MTR station. The apartment was really cool, the couch in the living room converts into a bed. The kitchen was fitted, equipped with everything you need: from coffee machines to microwave to dishes, to dishwashing stuff. We had direct contact with them should we need anything. Definitely recommendable and rebookable in the future.

13 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and indeed the apartment is close enough to MTR station. Truly it is your home away from home! Feel free to book next time!
SimonSeet...
Singapore, Singapore
“Apartment is amazing clean and well decorated. The location is very convenient; next to MTR, good eateries and shops”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The apartment is well decorated, clean, fully equipped. A very homely place for big family gathering. Especially appreciate the kitchen equipped with cutlery, white ceramic dinner wares, electric cooker, kettle, pots and pans, etc. Even towels and house slippers are provided. It is hotel standard.

In Hong Kong, it is common to look straight into the neighboring building. This apartment has a balcony with sea view. Very pleasant.

The place is next to the Yau Ma Teu's MTR entrance. You can hop on to get to anywhere in Hong Kong. Also, nearby there are plenty of fashion shops and eateries. We enjoy walking to Canton road to shop for vegetables and fruits. Most eateries have limited seats. Great to buy back cooked and uncooked food and eat around the dining table with 8 comfortable chairs.

Hope this information is of help to you.

17 Apr 2018
Hi Simon! Thank you so much for sharing your very detailed and uplifting feedback about my Apartment - my team and I truly appreciate it a lot. You are right! My family-friendly accommodation is perfect for everybody since it offers a fully-equipped kitchen and also has a BALCONY with a sea view, perfect for relaxing after having such a long day. Simon, should you need another accommodation here in Hong Kong, please don't hesitate to email back as I am more than glad to accommodate you again anytime. All the best!
Victor P
“Great family HKG trip!!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Our stay in HKG was great!!! Apartment location is very good, beside subway station. Host is also very accommodating to all requests, including roundtrip airport pickup & drop off. Replues to requests almost immediately. Thank you for everything!!!

30 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for taking some time to share your positive feedback here in Tripadvisor, Victor! It's really our utmost pleasure to assist you accordingly. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area. All the best!
Trip24149...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

This apartment is situated on the busiest road in Kowloon in the centre of all the tourist attractions but is very quiet and peaceful with views over the harbour.
Tina met us on arrival and could not have been more helpful and was there again when we left.
The apartment was clean and welcoming and as we were expecting typical Hong Kong small rooms was made more spacious with the use of mirrors and clever lighting.
We would not hesitate to recommend this apartment.

29 Mar 2018
I couldn't be more grateful for your uplifting feedback - thank you so much for it, Val! You are right, location is one of the main things that we are proud of with our Apartment and no need to mention the Apartment's breath-taking view in the balcony. My team and I really prioritize your most convenience and we are glad that we achieved it. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. My team and I are always ready to help you with anything. Thank you and take care.
LeeSooChi...
“Tick Tock Apartment ”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Overall a good experience to stay in tis clean & elegant apartment together with my family during our trip to HongKong. Very convenient to MTR. Just a little feedback that the rooms are too small, somehow hard to make space to walk around. Rooms are not able to lock which is rather inconvenient, as and when we went for toilet used, we have to inform and excuse ourself so that everyone in the apartment are aware that someone is using as it is not able to lock. Most important is clean, and the hosts are extreme friendly. Highly recommend to stay. Thanks Tina, good job.

29 Mar 2018
Thank you for your positive review and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall in our Apartment, Lee! As for the rooms, my apologies if you find some of it small, however, please note that Hong Kong is also known for it's limited spaces and I am even quite lucky to have a flat which measures 1,000 square feet and it's even an average size here in Hong Kong. Additionally, the rooms can actually be locked.. but of course, I will personally supervise all of my team as they might just missed to give you the exact instructions as well as all of your other complaints will be addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit. Hopefully, you give us another chance to make it up to you. Despite all of this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Hong Kong. All the best!
kartikeya...
“Absolutely hopeless apartment and service.”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I love to travel and explore new areas. Never been to Hong Kong before. Now, since this was a family trip, we decided to rent an apartment. We knew that this is not the best one can offer, but we thought how bad can it be? We shall make it work.

First of all the apartment was way, way smaller than we expected. Only 1 person can enter the kitchen at once.
The apartment claims a balcony. None of us even dared to enter the balcony to enjoy it since it was so small.
The apartment permits 8 guests. The common area with the sofa and the Tv cannot fit 8 people. A few if us had to sit on the dining table to be a part of the party.
Now the bedrooms. All guys in our family are at least 5'11. None of us could fit in the beds. And the scariest part was that, considering 1 guest would have one carry on and 1 medium to big size bag, the bedroom had no space to keep our bags on the floor. We stored our bags in the balcony and brought them in our rooms when we needed something from it....!! (not that there we any closets to store our clothes).

We were still kind of fine with all this nonsense, but let me explain what really pissed us off:

Now since this a non-english speaking country, we require someone to guide us with the basics of the apartment and around.
So, after I booked the apartment, I got in touch with the handler, Tina Z. She was of great help to us in terms of the apartment. She got us in touch with their guest manager Mr. Harese. Now this Mr. Harese was the highlight of the entire trip. He was there to make our stay comfortable. But in reality he was of no help. Infact, he stopped replying to our queries and issues once we checked in.

By issues I mean - Out of the 3 bathrooms in the apartment, 1 stopped working from the 2nd day. We tried contacting Mr. Harese several times but he kept on avoiding us one way or the other. Eventually he stopped replying.
Since the location of the apartment was not the best (which wasnt the biggest issue as we were aware beforehand), calling uber was an issue as explaining the exact location over the phone to the uber driver wasnt possible because of the language barrier. So we asked Mr. Harese to arrange a day cab for us. Now I kept on following up with Mr. Harese for the cab, but he somehow couldnt arrange for that either.

We faced power cuts in the apartment everyday, and that too at least 5-6 times in a day. Naturally we tried contacting Mr. Harese for the issue, but to our surprise, no reply from him again. Imagine 7 people living in the apartment without any air conditioning, when theres 30 degrees outside.

Bottom line:
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE I KNOW.
DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS WONDERFUL DEAL ON THE APARTMENT LIKE WE DID, ITS NOT WORTH WASTING YOUR ENTIRE HOLIDAY.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Kartikeya. It is very disappointing to know about your terrible experience and my sincerest apologies if we did not meet your expectations. You might find my Apartment is small but please note that this is even a beyond average of Hong Kong properties measurement - how I wish I could do something about it. Furthermore, I have sent your feedback to the concerned team and I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit - if you would give us another chance to make it up to you as we will definitely improve our services. All the best!
evans78ja...
Aland Island, Finland
“Area is an easy access”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

TickTock place!!! This place was great. It's very closed to Yau Ma Tei station exit B1, so it's so easy to go everywhere. This place was clean and comfortable. The host was very nice and helpful. We had a great stay in HK. Recommend this place!!!

29 Mar 2018
Dear Evans, Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our apartment to other travelers as well as for highlighting it's location - I really appreciate it a lot. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future and for sure a Special Discounted Rate will surely be offered on your next visit. Take care!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing