“Super small rooms”

Ranked #479 of 719 Hotels in Hong Kong
Columbia, South Carolina
“Super small rooms”
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Tiny, narrow rooms. feels like your sleeping in a rocket ship.Families-forget it-rooms too small. Sure it was cheap and had easy access to metro. But next time i'm in HK I'll look for a place with more space. Room seemed clean- didn't see any bugs. Room was too small for them to hide. Had internet access in Lobby(on third floor). hardly ant privacy in toilet/shower. It was encased in glass inches away from bed. Check the attached photo and you can see glass room.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank jlantern3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 February 2011

This hotel is FILLED with bed bugs. Given the crammed room space and small hallways, this hotel is a breeding ground for bed bugs. I woke up in the middle of the night, and as I turned on the light, I saw moving red dots and an adult sized bed bug moving right next to me. I ran down quickly to the front desk and told them to move my room. I moved to the next room and inspected the bed. There were dead bed bugs around the rims of the mattress. The man who helped me move my luggage told me to stop inspecting the beds by moving around the blankets and removing the sheets "because people have to sleep here." Can you imagine that they're letting guests stay when I visibly show them bed bugs?

I stayed in the lobby and they did not let me close my eyes to take a nap in the lobby. The front desk man was extremely rude to me and tapped me awake whenever I closed my eyes for over a minute. So if there are bed bugs and they can't let me sleep in the lobby, what am I going to do? NEVER COME HERE. EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AS WELL.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
13 Thank NSSOT123

Travellers are raving about these Hong Kong hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 9 February 2011

I spent one night in this place. The room was so small that it seemed to end along with the small bed that was probably 4X6. The bathroom was so tiny particularly the shower area that the shower curtain kept sticking to me. The AC in the room was not so effective. After I complained, the hotel staff gave me another remote control saying the first one was defective. The hotel is also not very cheap. I would rather stay in Tsuen Wan (Hotel Panda) or Mui Wo (Silvermine Beach Hotel) for a lesser price and much better comfort. All I have to do is, travel a 15-20 minutes extra by MTR.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo