I stayed at Ovolo for a week in April 2014 and there was absolutely nothing to complain about. Rooms are small but well designed, clean and equipped with all the necessities, all looking brand new. Breakfasts, served in a lobby, were quite diverse and tasty. Self laudry is available and the gym is open 24h/7.
Very friendly and helpful staff [with special thanks and regards to Wilson, who had been simple amazing throughout our stay :)
One thing not so great about Ovolo is its location: 30 min by bus from the Central (but the bus transportation in Hong Kong is amazing [check the Octopus Card if you're planning to travel by bus more than a couple of times]) and next to fish market. However, Ovolo is in a center of Aberdeen, once a separate city now more a district, full of shops and restaurants (some of them very good), so there is plenty to do in the neighborhood.
Summing up, it's been a great week in Hong Kong, largely thanks to fantastic Ovolo Hotel.
And i haven't mention the quality/price ratio --> it's one of the cheapest hotels (3+ stars) in Hong Kong. If i'm ever back to Hong Kong, i won't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hong Kong life like a local. Surrounded by old-world Hong Kong's fishing community Ovolo Aberdeen is a unique lifestyle boutique hotel. Enjoy ultra-modern interiors, sweeping sea views and the latest tech. Most importantly, The Best Things in Life are FREE! Get Breakfast and Happy Hour FREE only when you book directly on Ovolo Hotels official website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Ovolo Aberdeen Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ovolo Hotels And Serviced Apartments 100 Shek Pai Wan Hk Hotel Hong Kong
- Ovolo Aberdeen Harbour Hong Kong