“bespoke tailoring at its best”
Review of Raja Fashions

Raja Fashions
Ranked #118 of 412 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Since more than 3 years Raja Fashions in Cologne Germany is my favorite address for bespoke tailoring of both business suits and casual trousers. Not having a standard fitness center figure, I depend on sensitive attention to my needs for high quality business outfit. This is what I experienced from Raja Fashions representatives traveling to Germany on a regular basis. I like comfortable clothes giving good feeling to my body and providing good looking at the same time. I also enjoy deep and spacey pockets in trousers and jackets as provided by Raja Fashions. High-quality materials and excellent tailoring craftsmanship at reasonable prices never disappointed me.

1  Thank WernerMartin

Dear WernerMartin,
Thank you for your kind review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Raja Fashions! We strive to provide the best service to our customers.We are glad we could help get your garments made to your expectation. Let us know when you want to come in again. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.
We look forward to seeing you again!

All reviews
"hand stitching"
"piece suit"
"bespoke tailoring"
in 2 reviews
"bought suits and shirts"
"fabric selection"
"showroom"
"mahal"
"hk"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Following my visit last Friday and previous visits I do not recognise the recent poor review. I have worn bespoke clothes for the last 40 years and started using Raja Fashions 5-6 years ago as London tailors became too costly. I have brought many suits, jackets, trousers and shirts and nothing has ever been too much trouble for Sunny Kahout who I have always dealt with both in London and Reading. He is a trained tailor and is always courteous and gently assists me into making the right decisions. There are never any quibbles with any small changes I request although normally the first cut fits perfectly. My wife who is an excellent seamstress from her youth has always commented on the high quality of the tailoring and hand-stitching. The choice of cloth is wide, of a high standard (mostly British/Italian) with the same names as used by well known London tailors. No complaints either on how long they take to make things and Sunny has Overall I cannot think why I should go elsewhere particularly as the costs are very considerably below what I used to pay using UK bespoke tailors. They are what they say on the tin and dealt with me last Friday in the same way as on my first visit!

1  Thank edwinbrucegardner

Dear edwinbrucegardner,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Sunny is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been wearing bespoke suits for 8 years+ and I was the buying from a very nice tailor in Singapore as I lived there for 10 years for work. I can no longer get to my regular tailor in Singapore as I have moved back to Germany 2 years ago and I was in market for new suits.

I have checked with few local tailors in Frankfurt and the prices are very high comparing what I use to pay in Singapore. I was recommended by my work colleagues about the "travelling Tailors" from Asia. He also recommended me about "Raja Fashions" from Hong Kong who visits Europe at least 3-4 times a year. So I visited Raja Fashions in Frankfurt hotel and In-fact I bought two suits. The fit is excellent on both and there is no variance in the two pairs of trousers I ordered with each suit. I am delighted with the end result.

I do not think I could match this quality anywhere else for the price I paid with any European based tailors and hopefully will buy more suits with them in future.

Dear Steffangunther,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your patronage and support are highly valued by us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Raja Fashions in Frankfurt. They had lots of fabric to choose from. Its overwhelming. I would recommend to choose 100% wool suit and easy iron blouses. The service was excellent and they delivered the garments in 3 weeks. Highly recommended. Thanks for the service.

Dear Catherine,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with u. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!