“Excellent Carbonara”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I love the carbonara the most!!!!!!
The other dishes were quite good!

Reviewed 11 February 2012

In Hong Kong with my wife and friends and on my daughters recommendation I visited the
CPK on the top floor of the impressive Times Square.
The restaurant was busy but room was found for us.
I tried the new Hawain BBQ Chicken pizza followed by a key lime pie.
Both courses were tasty. I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I love CPK because of its casual dining experience. The food is really great. The pizzas are delicious, they have some great salads and appetizers. I didn't like the quesadillas, so thats something I would suggest taking a pass on.

Average meal for two might be anywhere between HKD 250 to 350. Love this place. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed.

In all, a very nice place with quality and delicious pizzas!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

The kids menu is great but it can get chilly in the area. Try to aim for a back booth and not a garden table. The pizza and pasta is great the salads work well.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

Nothing really stands out but nothing too bad except for the 'peking duck' pizza.. a bit strange in my opinion
Although it's more expensive but at least the Pizza is better than Pizza Hut