“Bang for the buck” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #369 of 7,781 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Hyderabad
“Bang for the buck”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

the place was pretty buzzing with 1+1 offer on drinks (till 8 PM). There are several places on the street which gave out loads of vibrance. we chose to sit inside (it was slightly cold for the outdoor sitting). I specially enjoyed the vegetarian *street like* pad thai.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Hong Kong, China
“I never knew Thais can make parathas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had my food several times at Nara Thai and I have always had chicken curry served with rice and parathas.they make very delicious parathas and the chicken curry has a special fragrance of coconut milk tht is too good. The price or four persons who can easily share two sets with some parathas is good value for money.

Visited September 2013
Darwin, Australia
“Yum! We went back twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stumbled upon Nara's while checking out the surroundings around our hotel - it was so worth it! Delicious food, great staff, very quick and very affordable. I had the chicken fried rice minus anchiovys (which they were happy to do for me) and its the BEST ive ever had. Hubby had the seafood fried rice and mussels gratin which he loved and the kids had fish & chips and mixed satays which disappeared in minutes! The service was fantastic and very quick. We even went back 2 night later for dinner again and loved it once more!
Its a place to chill out and watch soccer - 2 big tvs for it -but its also very quiet inside, and cozy! We loved it and would go again

Tucson, Arizona
“Awful service - never got my meal but did get the bill!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

We went to Nara Thai based on favorable reviews. The place was about 1/3 full when we arrived and placed our order, which was straight forward: an appetizer of spring rolls, a green curry and a pad Thai. We got the appetizer in good time, then they brought my husband's curry but never the pad Thai never came. We asked the waiter who said "it was still cooking" ; at that point we asked for rice to go with the curry. Half an hour later, still no pad Thai or rice; by then the place was full and the waiters were avoiding any kind of contact. We asked again about the food and the waiter despondently answered that I would still have to wait 15 more minutes because they were very busy. I said I did not want the food anymore and to bring us the check; my husband went to talk to the manager who was not remotely apologetic, but said they were very busy and that he would "tell the kitchen to improve". The last straw was that he gave my husband the bill and we ended up paying for the rice he never got! Beware of this place!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Perth, Australia
“Pleasant meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is more of an eat and go place, but the happy hour goes from 3pm to 9pm,so you may be tempted to linger. The food choice was varied across several cuisines, but well cooked and tasty. Service attentive.

Visited November 2013