“An enjoyable birthday lunch”
Review of Caprice (Central)

Caprice (Central)
Ranked #23 of 8,750 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: French, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Michelin starred French restaurant, Caprice is located on Level 6 of Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Enjoy contemporary French cuisine accompanied by an extensive selection of wines, one of the city's largest selection of French artisanal cheeses flown in weekly from France and panoramic Victoria Harbour Views.
Hong Kong, China
“An enjoyable birthday lunch”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Heard about it for so long and was so dying to try. Looked through the menu online, decided that I would try its lunch set first because the A La Carte menu didn't catch my eyes so much. The wine menu is average too, not much of the surprise. However, if you looked deeply, they have carried few interesting bottles, don't skip it. The food was presented beautifully. The taste was, I would give it 70/100. Would I go again? I shall. I would like to re-visit with a close friend for a lovely half day off.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Casey_An

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Great food, lacks atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife last night, it will test your wallet but the food was excellent, service excellent but lacking in atmosphere

Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great service-outstanding dining experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

After reading mixed reviews about Caprice, we dined here with an open mind. We had an outstanding experience. Located on the 6th floor of the Four Seasons hotel, the restaurant has a beautiful ambience. Gorgeous chandeliers, elegant furnishings and a view of Victoria Harbor set the tone for dinner. The food was delicious. I especially enjoyed the pastry chef's creations. The sommelier is also worth mentioning, great personality, extremely knowledgable and and very helpful. The service was superb. My only comment would be that sometimes it was hard to understand some of the assisting wait staff.

• Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“"Must Have" Dining Ritual!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

It's a ritual that we dine here every month. I cannot stop raving about our experience. Please see all my prior reviews below. Excellent food, wine and cheese, great service and fabulous staffs. What I like most about the place they make you feeling ease and comfortable, and getting pampered; unlike so many high-end dining places in Hong Kong that are pretentious and snobby. We have a reservation here already for next month.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JPDallas
Melbourne, Australia
“Sensational experience - wowed !”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

After being a little disappointed with a return visit the day before to Lung King Heen, we overwhelmed with our executive set lunch meal at Caprice!
It delivered in every way - value was extraordinary (especially on a Saturday with a glass of wine included), the food was extraordinary from the amuse-bouche and gorgeous bread selection to the array of delectable deserts and petit fours and the unobtrusive yet incredible obliging service.
We will definitely be back!

Visited March 2014

Been to Caprice (Central)? Share your experiences!