“Good food, good service”
Review of Amy's Kitchen

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sai Wan
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I went here with two friends right after we arrived in Hong Kong. Pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of options on the menu (both Chinese and Western), and by the quality of the food. I would stay away from the desserts (at least the souffle - one of my friends ordered that, and it was undercooked). However, all of the main courses that we ordered were excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

kind of expensive, but tasty. ate veggies with garlic and a chicken dish at it was $250 hkd. Smaller place with nice family ab

Reviewed 12 February 2012

"Western" dishes prepared in a local Hong Kong style. Fun place for visitors, not slumming, but good basic dishes like ox-tail stew, fried pork chop in rice, curry dishes, etc., even baked Alaska. The food was good, the atmosphere was clean and friendly. The location is a a bit out of the way in the Western district for tourists. You will get good basic food nicely prepared.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

The Staff! Arrogant, smirking & judgmental of prospective customers. My girlfriend & I were standing at the front of this "restaurant" reading their menu whilst a female (She is No Beauty Queen herself!) stood staring @ my girlfriend - We could very clearly see by her facial gestures and comments to her male colleague, that we were being "judged" by her - her, a "nobody" who needs to take a look a good look in a mirror at herself!!! They lost our custom - Maybe that's why no one was in their " restaurant! We went to Pizza Hut instead- Great staff, good food & brilliant service @ Pizza Hut! Don't go to Amy's Kitchen!

Reviewed 16 May 2009

My uncle took me here one night, because he wanted me tried some international cuisine. I figure sure why not. I got STUFFED to the point I could not/will not move. A four course meal for about USD$20 can't be beat- at least not in the U.S.

I had a salad, escargot, medium-rare 4oz beef steak cooked to perfection and succulent, and dessert. The salad is a normal salad, and the escargot is to die for. It was my second time eating it, and this were bigger the I had remember. Its soooo good baked with very lightly crusted, creamy mashed potato. The main course was the steak, lightly seasoned and fresh with steam veggies. The marblizing enhanced the flavor so much, and better tasting than the frozen meat in the States. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

1  Thank upshot1