“High class bar with great view of HK skyline”
Review of Felix

Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View details, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Located on the 28th floor of The Peninsula Tower, Felix is blessed with breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour that has long been a city favourite, with Chef de Cuisine Juan Gomez's modern European dishes that tantalize the palate. Felix has elevated its sensational Sunday Brunch to a new level with “The World on a Platter” dining concept, which guests will be presented with a sumptuous range of Felix dishes served at the table.
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

Located inside the Peninsula hotel. Have to take elevator up to the bar. You can visit and enjoy this bar even if you are not staying at the Peninsula hotel. High class bar. High ceilings. Serves a wide selection of drinks. I think they also serve food, but we only went there for drinks. Was easy to get seated at a table. Wasn't extremely busy on the Thursday night we were there. Good toilet with good view of HK from window. I would say price wise this bar is slightly more expensive than street level bars, but not overly so. Beer in most HK bars is expensive anyway, so at Felix it is slightly more expensive than other HK places. Good views of HK through the windows. Good place for new visitors to hk to visit and enjoy the views whilst enjoying a drink or two

Date of visit: September 2019
3  Thank 764sly
peninsula_phk, Manager at Felix, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear 764sly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the views and drinks. if you wish to visit us again for dinner, please reach us directly via felixrestaurantpen@peninsula.com so that we can plan your future visit. We look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you back to Felix.

Felix Manager

Write a reviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 5 September 2019

I dined here back in 1999 before I opened China House in London, I wish I could dine there again, so hoping for an opportunity to return

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank LondonWaynef

Dear LondonWaynef,

Thank you very much for your review and I am very glad you have remembered how great Felix was back in 1999. We have evolved significantly since your visit and Felix is still an exciting place to visit while in Hong Kong.
Please contact me directly on leoji@peninsula.com if you wish to visit us again. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Felix.

Reviewed 26 August 2019

The location is superb. Service here was not up to scratch. The wait staff failed to bring our bottle of wine and we had to ask for it twice. The food was adequate bur did not push any buttons.

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank Seximo
peninsula_phk, Manager at Felix, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent experience at Felix.

We have addressed your concerns regarding the service with our team.

Should you wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on leoji@peninsula.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

It’s such a long 4 hours for friends and family gathering. The food is as good as usual especially the seafood, iberico, bakery and dessert. We chose to pair with the ruinart champagne package and had a great time with our ruinart rose champagne all the way through. The refreshing pink bubbles did brighten up the day. However, I have to say the main course, beef wellington, was disappointed this time as it’s too well done upon serving. 2 out of 3 orders were not good and improvement is definitely required. The high ceiling with the harbour view is perfect but the interior may need to be renovated as we find the interior is aging already.

Date of visit: August 2019
3  Thank mandyimlife

Dear Mandyimlife,

Thank you for visiting Felix for Sunday brunch and we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed seafood, pork and our deserts as well as Ruinart champagne package however we are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy beef wellington. I have addressed the issues with our chef immediately. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at felixrestaurantpen@peninsula.com for future reservation. I will be more than happy to assist you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

We were lucky enough to be on the waiting list to get a table for the celebration of my husband's birthday. Please make a reservation (at least) 4 weeks in advance if you have a big party !

We were also very happy to be able to get a table next to the window with a breath-taking harbour-view.

Apart from the good selection/variety of food which we enjoyed very much (Beef wellington is a must if you are a beefeater ), we would also like to compliment the excellent services provided by Paul, Sushila,Dipa and Andreas.

Last but not least, the entertaining live music by the Band made the brunch buffet even more enjoyable.

Will definitely make another reservation soon when my brothers are in town from overseas.

Date of visit: August 2019