“Resto Closed!!!”

Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Manila, Philippines
“Resto Closed!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

My family never misses this restaurant whenever we are in HK. Sadly, outlet in Ocean Center is closed...will definitely miss them.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank slao

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good food and attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

Went as a large group (12) and, given the size of the group, I think the meal went well.

The menu is, as some other have noted, a bit confusing. There is one set menu for 8 and another menu where you can pick and choose. I think we benefitted from the fact that one of our group could speak & read Chinese. Without him, we probably would have struggled quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I can't really comment on the costs as I didn't pay :-). The food, however, did taste really nice and the staff delivered it in waves so we weren't overwhelmed with everything at once.

As the restaurant is on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Terminal, it has a slightly better view of the harbour than restaurants on lower floors.

• Visited March 2013
Yateley, United Kingdom
“Golden [--]”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

Went based on a recommendation from lonely planet but was very disappointed. Confusing menu, very poor service and over priced. Only good feature was the view of the harbour. Not recommended!

London, United Kingdom
“Do not waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

Ridiculously iverpriced and unhelpful service. Food wasn't great either. Only good point was the view.

Adelaide, Australia
“A very honest and accurate review of this restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2013

I visited this restaurant last week during my stay in HongKong.
I had not had Pho for almost two months and I was really craving it when I ordered Pho.
The dish was overpriced taking into account they did not serve any bean sprouts or mints or any sauce to go with the dish. The noodle was very overcooked and tasted absolutely disgusting.
The other dishes we ordered were also not Vietamese. The waitor who served us was not friendly at all and also the waitress kept us waiting in front of the entrance for more than 15 mins without telling us how long it will take to get a seat.

To sum up, the service was HORRIBLE and the food was not authentic at all. I think other people shouldn't make the same mistake that I made by going to this so called 'Vietamese' restaurant.

• Visited December 2012