Stayed here for one night and did find the room far too small. Once the suitcase was on the floor, there was literally no room to move at all. Shower room/toilet was reasonable. Strong selling point is the location of the hotel, right to Sheung Wan MTR station & short walk to LKF & Soho where the bars/restaurants are.
Another negative was request for a double bed but given 2 single beds, but guess that could happen to any hotel. If criteria for room size it's not a big issue then hotel can be recommended because of low price for the area and location, but unfortunately for us the room was very small, too small for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong