My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel at the end of December, the room was very small but clean and cozy - as to be expected in Vietnam. Close to amenities- trains and easy to get to Kowloon and the big bus tours (which I'd recommend). There are a lot of restaurants in the area, three blocks back from Mingle on the Wing and some really good cocktail bars. Excellent WIFI in the room, free coffee and comfy bed - although on the last night I'm sure our bed got swapped for two single mattresses on one bed. At $100 a night it's expensive but that's just to be expected in Hong Kong - would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong