I was a bit worried because of some negative reviews i saw but things turned out perfectly fine.
I stay in "Lite" room which is a very small, narrow room and no window. I guess it may be just approx 10SQM. I would suggest if you want to stay here, you would better bring only medium size luggage, hand luggage or rucksack. Normal size luggage would be too big and would leave you no space to walk. I stayed alone for 6 nights. Room was clean, bedsheet and linens were clean and made up daily. WiFi Internet is realiable. Good size shower room and in a good working conditions. There are Hair Dryer, DVD Player, bathroom amenities, fridge and mini bar items provided. The best thing in the room features is the selection of DVD on demand. Totally free of charge. I was in Hong Kong for work and out during the day time. It was good to have some entertainments after long day of work.
Staffs were helpful. Some comments said its staffs doesn't smile much which it's true. Nevertheless, i got all my needs solved very quickly when i asked for something. I think most of service staffs in Hong Kong are hardly smile anyway.
Location of this hotel is also one of the best. From exit A2, you can see the hotel building stright away on your right hand side. 7-11 is at the corner. Starbucks is in the next block. SASA outlet is only 300 meters away. Macau ferry pier is located in the area too, only less than 10 minutes walk. Laddder street and Western Market are nearby in the walking distance.
I used to stay on Nathan road where rooms are bigger but room rate is also double. In Hong Kong, space is like a gold. If you expect a decent room size in a good location, you can prepare to pay extra.
Overall i like this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong